PDA

View Full Version : New (old) player LFG for DnD (or maybe Pathfinder)

MaximusOD
May 11th, 2020, 05:47
Hello! I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, but have experience playing DnD 3.5, 4e, and 5e. However it has been several years since I've played so I'm super rusty. Currently only have the Free license, but don't really have a problem getting the standard license.

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time

Available Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Would love to be in a long term group. I played one campaign for 2 years, and another for a year.

I have Discord for voice chat stuff.

I'm open to probably any edition of DnD, as well as trying Pathfinder possibly (I have no experience with Pathfinder tho).

I'm fairly open on what characters I play, tho I often play tanky characters, but also like clerics and rangers. Probably my least experience playing is stuff similar to the wizard.

I tend to be fairly easy-going and laid back, just looking to have fun. I'm not really serious, unless the situation calls for it. The more outrageous a campaign can get, the more I tend to like it. I tend to play mostly good characters, as well as the quirkier races. I'm 33yo and really miss gaming, so hoping to get back into it again. I have no experience playing with a group online, so it'll be a learning experience for me.

JerryRig
May 11th, 2020, 22:12
I'd be game for a Pathfinder game as well if someone is interesting in running an evening game or weekend game.

DomesticEngineer
May 12th, 2020, 00:10
Hey guys! I'm considering getting a longterm weekend Pathfinder game going. If you have experience with 3.5, Pathfinder is basically the same but more balanced. You'd pick it up quickly. I'll be making a post in the forums tonight. Would either of you be interested in playing an adventure path?

JerryRig
May 12th, 2020, 02:00
I would. Let me know and throw the hyperlink in too this posting and i'll fill in the gaps.

Jroy
May 12th, 2020, 02:17
I’d love to play an AP.

Lots of experience with PF brand new to FG.

DomesticEngineer
May 12th, 2020, 03:53
Check out my LFP thread here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?57764-LFP-Need-5-Players-Saturday-or-Sunday-CDT-Pathfinder-1-Adventure-Path&p=508048#post508048)

or

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?57764-LFP-Need-5-Players-Saturday-or-Sunday-CDT-Pathfinder-1-Adventure-Path&p=508048#post508048

Jroy
May 12th, 2020, 04:02
Friday night or Sunday night work best for me.

When did you want to discuss which AP?

JerryRig
May 20th, 2020, 00:46
I am interested in joining many a PF game session, if you might have a place for a wayward traveler?