PDA

View Full Version : looking for 1 player for star wars game

Honduras
March 24th, 2007, 08:06
As the title says, we're looking for 1 to 3 players somewhat familiar with the Star Wars d20 RPG. We play a low force setting during the rebellion era.

We play variable days during the week from 18:20 to 21:00 - 22:00 (varies) (times in GMT +1)
Contact either myself or Dominio (GM) if you apply, or post here.

story so far:

Currently the party is crossing the desert of Tatooine to the area they need to investigate for water pockets. They were allready ambushed by swoopers, but retribution was swift when they discovered the swooper's base. unfortunatly as they travelled further to their destination their journey grinded to a halt without power. now the party is forced to wait untill the vehicle has recharged itself. It wouldn't be much of a bother if it weren't for the sandpeople tracks and krayt dragon howls...

EDIT: currently the party consists of a snobby poor human noble, an annoying R2 unit that has seen more electricity than a power circuit, a fast zabrak and a growling wookie (but he's the one being replaced)

Honduras
March 26th, 2007, 12:52
Nobody interested?

genjuro_zero
March 26th, 2007, 15:13
I don't think it's a lack of interest. I think it's a lack of agreeable schedules.

LordSyren
March 26th, 2007, 22:35
I'm interested. I think I even have the core book in my computer somewhere.. Oh, yep. I have the revised d20 star wars core manual, and the alien anthology too.

Oh.. damn it, I just figured out the whole timezone thing. 10-2 on weekdays doesnt work at all, nevermind.

Honduras
March 27th, 2007, 17:26
Just recieved word from my gamemaster that we will allow up to 3 new additional players.

Blahness98
March 28th, 2007, 06:04
I'm unfortunately not familiar with the setting, but an willing to learn.. I am able to work the time frame, so let me know..

Honduras
March 28th, 2007, 13:10
Sure Blahness, teaching the game to you should be no problem. Sent you a pm with some details.

Blue Haven
March 30th, 2007, 22:28
Hi there Honduras :)
Can you tell me one thing? WHY DID YOU ENDED OUR GAME???
Thank you.

Honduras
March 31st, 2007, 07:40
simple anwser, lack of time.

Blue Haven
April 2nd, 2007, 01:32
Simple anwser, **** YOU LEECH!!!! you only want me and keith to get some books!!!
Thanks

Honduras
April 2nd, 2007, 07:26
from what I remember you offered them to me.

Honduras
April 3rd, 2007, 06:38
We are still looking for players.