PDA

View Full Version : Multiple NPC's

Aramyle
May 10th, 2020, 06:09
Is there a quick to take an NPC template lets say "Commoner" and attach different NPC's to that template? A quick way to copy an NPC without building a new one from scratch everytime. I can parse multiple commoners in with different names I get, just looking for a quick copy option I am not aware of.

esmdev
May 10th, 2020, 13:08
Is there a quick to take an NPC template lets say "Commoner" and attach different NPC's to that template? A quick way to copy an NPC without building a new one from scratch everytime. I can parse multiple commoners in with different names I get, just looking for a quick copy option I am not aware of.

Click the commoner and hold the button down and drag it a bit down and release. It will create a copy that you can unlock and rename Bob the Commoner or whatever you like. You can do this as many times as you want.

Willot
May 10th, 2020, 23:11
I think there was an extension FOR 5E that would make random names for npc's too. It may work with PF you'd have to try

Aramyle
May 11th, 2020, 03:32
Click the commoner and hold the button down and drag it a bit down and release. It will create a copy that you can unlock and rename Bob the Commoner or whatever you like. You can do this as many times as you want.

That simple, I tried just about everything else... completely overlooking this. Thank you!