View Full Version : SALTMARSH: new blood for preexisting campaign

Bilbobolen
May 10th, 2020, 03:20
FG License: i.e. GM has Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5 ed

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA, etc.
Day of week and time: Saturdays 6-10 ETZ
If new game, planned start date:
Planned Duration & Frequency: i.e. 4 Hour session, every other week, once a month, etc.
Term: Working through a module and will be done as a group when that is over, etc.

Text or Voice: both
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50,
Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. Have 3 players, need 2-3 more, etc.
Character starting level & equipment: i.e. 3rd level contact me to create
Character restrictions: i.e. Only core races and classes

Details of your scenario:

Your characters would be joining game of the Secrets of the Saltmarches which was previously at a table and has been moved online. I currently have three local friends who will continue to play but I'd love to grab some new blood (especially if you have played Fantasy Grounds before). There will be combat but Role Playing and problem solving are essential

I am looking for 2-3 players

Jlittle90
May 10th, 2020, 04:34
I would be interested in joining if you are still looking. I have experience with fantasy grounds and looking for a game where I can be a player instead of a DM for once.

junipernorthquest
May 10th, 2020, 04:42
Hi there, I am interested in joining. My two friends as well. Do you still have room for 3?

geoidesic
May 10th, 2020, 11:24
I've used Fantasy Grounds before – via FCG. I'm keen to join. I've played a lot of 5e. I have a warlock character –*a pirate who survived a shipwreck caused by siren song, who has become a servitor of a siren elder witch patron. Could be a good fit.

itscodyt
May 10th, 2020, 12:25
I would love to join your game! I'm willing to play any class other than barb and sorcerer, as I am currently playing them in other campaigns. I'm also committed to showing up weekly for as long as the campaign runs.

darthhomer
May 10th, 2020, 14:30
Hello there I’d be interested! Did you mean EST?

Bilbobolen
May 10th, 2020, 17:22
if Jlittle and his 3 friend join I will be full sorry

Jlittle90
May 10th, 2020, 17:55
Yeah I'm in. My discord is jacktheripr#2085. Haven't been in a game for awhile and have the itch to play again.

Bilbobolen
May 15th, 2020, 02:54
Jlittle do you have friends who want to play if not I will open it up to others

z3phy3r
May 15th, 2020, 19:25
Heyya,

I'm interested if you have another spot available? I've never tried Saltmarsh before.

Jlittle90
May 15th, 2020, 19:38
You can leave it open for others. I found another game that works a little bit better with my schedule.

Bilbobolen
May 15th, 2020, 20:51
Ok, I am confused now who would like to join us. I have room for three more players. If you would like to play send me a private email and I will take the first three players and send you an email invite to discord and the game info

The game will be biweekly at 7 pm est on Saturday (for the first session I will be on at six so you can create your pc)

cheers

Phithis
May 17th, 2020, 08:49
I would like to join if there's still room.

darthhomer
May 18th, 2020, 14:48
I would be interested too if there are still any open spots!

xxVaLhaLLaxx
May 22nd, 2020, 09:12
Sent a PM.