PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e 2 players aged 12 and 14 preferably a group with other teenagers GMT +4

TwoWheelTed
May 10th, 2020, 01:30
Hi there I'm posting for my two sons. They are both familiar with fantasy grounds and have read all the 5e books cover to cover multiple times. They are mature for their age and the younger one often DM's for his group of friends.
Would love to see them find a group of younger players each week or more. I can play with them in the beginning if necessary.

Thank you in advance

GMT +4

TwoWheelTed
May 12th, 2020, 14:13
Bump

TwoWheelTed
May 13th, 2020, 23:27
Bump

Stuart
May 16th, 2020, 08:26
Sent you a PM.

Lafestus
May 17th, 2020, 14:24
If the offer is still present I would like to join. My name is Aryan and I am 14 I am a new player and this would also be the first game I will ever play. Please tell me what days and at what time as I live in India I would like if it could be between GMT +4 (3-6pm). Thank you and please help as I am new.

Stuart
May 18th, 2020, 08:02
Would love to help Lafestus but the game slot would be about an hour earlier.

TwoWheelTed
May 18th, 2020, 20:59
Bump

Lafestus
May 19th, 2020, 06:59
Actually that's even better, as it perfectly suits me. I just mention 3 pm as I thought that would be more convenient. If you are ready to accept please tell me if we can do this online on discord or some other platform and what type of character do I need to get ready.

spoofer
July 26th, 2020, 10:33
I am about to post looking for younger players. I am running a game for my brother and his two children. We would like another player or two. I searched and found this. Are the younger players still looking for a game?

TwoWheelTed
July 26th, 2020, 23:19
I am about to post looking for younger players. I am running a game for my brother and his two children. We would like another player or two. I searched and found this. Are the younger players still looking for a game?

Yes. This sounds great. Are you on discord?

spoofer
July 26th, 2020, 23:30
Yes. This sounds great. Are you on discord?

Oh ok. Awesome. I will post my discord id below. Let's quickly go over the details and see if it still works...

Game system: 5E
Adventure: Princes of the Apocalypse
House rules: No character death (Instead, you get an injury that slowly heal over time); all xp rewards doubled
Time zone: GMT+5 (Toronto area), I live in Japan so that is my brother's time zone, not mine
Time slot: Sat. evenings from 7 p.m. for 2.5 hours

We have three players, and would like at least one more so that when players are away, we still have enough players to play.

Discord: Kevin9099#9099