PDA

View Full Version : (PF2 Module) Gamboa - OGL Gamemastery Guide NPCs

phillgamboa
May 10th, 2020, 01:03
Hello,
I create the module for NPCs to PATHFINDER 2E, only stats blocks. Open Game License (no images)

Version 1.0

:rv:

Any bugs, please report !

Surge
May 10th, 2020, 02:40
Fantastic!

Thanks very much!

Trenloe
May 10th, 2020, 08:52
Nice one. Thanks for sharing.

Transbot9
May 10th, 2020, 21:31
Neat!

Larsenex
August 21st, 2020, 12:21
Phillip,

This is exactly what I was looking for to help me with my old school conversion! Thanks very much for this module!

MrBigglesworth
December 14th, 2020, 22:39
Thank you!!!!

DonE66
February 19th, 2021, 22:18
I wish I had seen this before I created my own. If you are interested, I have added automation for some of the abilities of the NPCs. I can add this to yours and share back if you are interested.

phillgamboa
February 20th, 2021, 02:06
I wish I had seen this before I created my own. If you are interested, I have added automation for some of the abilities of the NPCs. I can add this to yours and share back if you are interested.

nice, go man!

DonE66
February 27th, 2021, 05:34
Just an update, should have everything converted in the next day or two. There was a fair amount of work as the spells did not have full automation so I'm adding that with the special ability automation. As a note I also fixed some content errors, spell DC assignments and pdf symbol set issues too. Finally, I added the OGL license to the mod. I'll post here soon.

DonE66
February 28th, 2021, 22:11
Here is the updated version 1.1 of the Gamemasters NPCs. All effects for both special abilities and spells are added that can be supported. As indicated, I also fixed some translation errors and a few places where the descriptions were missing and one cut and paste error. I tried to test everything but if someone finds an issue let me know. I will be using this in the games I GM so I will fix anything I run into via use. Hope everyone enjoys the updates to Phill's hard work to port the original content.

phillgamboa
March 1st, 2021, 23:02
Nice work man !!!