PDA

View Full Version : Unity Subscription For Now - Awaiting Steam integration

Tigergarden
May 9th, 2020, 18:31
Hello,

Sorry for the dumb question, as I believe I know the answer, but haven't seen it specifically asked. I am as excited for Unity in steam as everyone else but am considering a month-to-month for unity for now. I have a fixed wireless network (basically same build as satellite, just slightly better) so instead of hamachi or VPN am thinking of just going and using Unity for my next campaign as the cost is almost comparable for a vpn service.

My main questionis this:
If i go month to month on fantasygrounds.com and wish to upgrade later via steam once it is possible, will i lose out on the 40% discount at that time because I activated Unity now on a month-to-month?

Thank you in advance!

Moon Wizard
May 9th, 2020, 20:27
No, the upgrade option is for standard to ultimate for the non-subscription version. There is no tie-in to subscription version, they are separate.

One note is that there is no discount for having the subscription, in case that was a consideration.

Regards,
JPG

Tigergarden
May 10th, 2020, 00:23
No, the upgrade option is for standard to ultimate for the non-subscription version. There is no tie-in to subscription version, they are separate.

One note is that there is no discount for having the subscription, in case that was a consideration.

Regards,
JPG

Thank You!