PDA

View Full Version : LFP 4-6 5e Dragon of Icespire Peak series Friday 7pm MST

Suddenflame
May 9th, 2020, 05:52
FG License: (GM) FGU Ultimate FGC Standard
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time (GMT -7)
Day of week and time: Fridays at 7:00 PM
If a new game, planned start date: Decided when enough players reached.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour sessions weekly
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Will not be recorded or live streamed (at least from GM side)

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: require 4 to 6 players.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level
Character restrictions: Official Only. No homebrew or UA characters permitted. If you have D&D Beyond (with all sources) you can use it to build any official character. Point Buy system.
If you cant think of a good background please use XGTE for creating an interesting background.

Details of your scenario: Will be following the Dragon of Icespire Peak campaign series from beginning to end. Homebrew will be added to accompany character backgrounds and for character actions (your actions will have consequences). I'm fairly new to DMing only having done DMing for my small group of friends prior to this.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=4768

Phithis
May 9th, 2020, 07:39
I applied on the calendar. Sounds interesting. Not sure what I'll play until more sign up. I like to cover a need for the party.

Thawing
May 9th, 2020, 16:07
I have been looking for a game for my son and I to play together. He is new, but I have been teaching him. We have applied on the calendar.

Henmen
May 9th, 2020, 16:52
I have applied on the calendar. Sounds like it will be a good time.

Phithis
May 9th, 2020, 21:06
Ok, looks like we may have a druid for some healing, so I'm going cleric, but probably not life since I don't think I'll be the only person healing.

egrog1717
May 9th, 2020, 22:00
Just applied on the calendar... I’d love to play a Wizard who wants to adventure in order to make enough money to open his own pie shop... Let me know if you’ve got room :D

Suddenflame
May 10th, 2020, 03:43
*Delete*