PDA

View Full Version : Can LOS doors be locked?

bracken
May 8th, 2020, 17:49
Hi,

Apologies as I am sure this must have been asked before but my search skills have not been able to turn up an answer.

Can a door be flagged a locked in LOS so that a player cannot just open it without interaction from the GM?

My players were messing around on the map and just started clicking the doors and moving through a map opening up the whole map layout to view. At least if I can flag the doors as locked they can only go "exploring" in the areas they have already visited.

Thanks,
Bracken

Zacchaeus
May 8th, 2020, 17:56
Yes. Hold down SHIFT whilst clicking on the door (DM of course).

bracken
May 8th, 2020, 18:31
Doh! Thanks Zacchaeus. I was sure I had seen it done in a video but couldn’t remember which one or how it was done. Now I just need to go through my maps and lock all the doors before sharing them. I don’t suppose there is a “lock all doors” option is there :D.

pindercarl
May 8th, 2020, 19:01
Doh! Thanks Zacchaeus. I was sure I had seen it done in a video but couldn’t remember which one or how it was done. Now I just need to go through my maps and lock all the doors before sharing them. I don’t suppose there is a “lock all doors” option is there :D.

That feature request is currently open as FGU-728 for tracking. It'll be available eventually :)