PDA

View Full Version : 3050

trheel
March 22nd, 2007, 23:52
The year is 3050, the innersphere is torn apart by constant battle, civil war, and political intrigue. Massive robots know as mechs dominate the battle fields of the time. Pilots know as maechwarrors pilot the behemoths for glory. Who will win? Who is the rightful heir? That is determined by you!
A battle tech game played on fg, people will take the roles of one of the 5 houses. As many as 4 can play as few as 2 is all we need. I want to start a battle tech game using the classic rules for the board game played on fg! With a twist, players play for domination of the innershpere.
I am hoping for a game that is all battle tech classic board game crossed with risk with a touch of birthright involved!
Players build armies from the recourses they have and the ones they conquer, also use their recourses against their fellow player by sabotage or assassination. If you like to play battle tech you should like this game.
No set time to play as the game should be ever evolving between players, so just about anybody could join. If you think this kinda of game is for you let me know I will send you some rules and you can than decide .

Valarian
March 27th, 2007, 13:28
Did you get this going? I'm guessing from the era given in the title, that you are looking at doing the Clan invasion? Would the game be Inner Sphere vs. Clan or a free for all?

I'd be interested if I can find a compatible time to play. During the week is difficult as I've got two young children and I've already got one game at the weekend. Sunday afternoon or late weekday evenings (9pm or 10pm start) would be best for me. Which timezone are you in? I'm GMT+0.

trheel
March 29th, 2007, 17:14
it is going to be free for all game where each player will compete with the other for galactic conquest.as far as game time what will happen is when one player decides to invade another players planet than he will contact him they will set up a time to play and the results will be posted. a player will get rescources to build mechs from planets they own also they will get additional rescources for complete system the control. and we keep taking turns battleing for planets until one player owns the galaxy

Valarian
March 29th, 2007, 20:49
I'm interested in the game. I'd be interested in playing the Dragon (Takashi Kurita) if not already taken. The role of Victor Davion or Ulric of the Wolves would also appeal. Jamie Wolf could also be a fun character to play in this play on the galactic scale.

trheel
April 1st, 2007, 23:47
I pm'ed you about the game u get it?