PDA

View Full Version : A New Savage Tide Campaign

untamo
March 22nd, 2007, 22:25
Hi,

I am thinking of starting up a Savage Tide Campaign to be played on Thursday evenings at 8pm EDT (GMT-5). I just want to see what sort of interest there is out there for this. I have one player already and am looking for 3-4 more.

If interested post here or PM me.

Thanks,

Untamo.

imcompa
March 22nd, 2007, 23:16
I would definitely be interested. I am new to fantasy grounds and I have been watching the boards for a game at a time I can play. I live CST so it would work perfect starting at 7pm. I am a bit of a newbie to playing, I have only played a few times but I know most of the ropes.

KevenSimmons
March 23rd, 2007, 11:18
Elf mentioned you were looking for players, and yes, I'd be interested in the Thursday Savage Tide campaign - there aren't a lot of gaming opportunities that fit into my schedule, but this is one of them. I actually have a character already created that was going to be used in a Savage Tide campaign but the campaign died before I had the chance to play him (cleric of Kord).

pirate1
March 23rd, 2007, 21:13
I would be interested in playing. Please PM me if there are still any openings.

genjuro_zero
March 23rd, 2007, 22:21
I'm interested also. Drop me a PM if there is room. Thanks :)

Casdegere
March 25th, 2007, 18:17
I am not familiar with Savage Tide, but I would like to know more and I am definately free for that entire evening weekly.

I will look for information involving Savage tide.

imcompa
March 25th, 2007, 20:34
I am not familiar with Savage Tide, but I would like to know more and I am definately free for that entire evening weekly.

I will look for information involving Savage tide.

Here's the players guide on it. Free for download.

https://paizo.com/store/paizoExclusives/v5748btpy7t7i

DCman4ever
March 26th, 2007, 01:07
How long would the game last? I live in EST, which is -5, same as you. I'd most likely be able to play until 10. Let me know ASAP. :)

Lupus Astrum
March 26th, 2007, 04:47
Wow, looks like you're getting a lot of interest for your campaign. ^_^ (Heya Cas, good ta see ya around)

I already sent ya a PM Unta, just dropping by the thread now, heh.

Grey Mage
March 27th, 2007, 01:38
I noticed the posting for your game... has it started yet? Do you still have openings? If so, please PM and let me know.

untamo
April 2nd, 2007, 17:57
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your interest but at this time I have all the players I need. Cheers,

Untamo