PDA

View Full Version : LFP (2) Campaign - SWADE Necessary Evil (Sun. 4-8)

Mgrancey
May 7th, 2020, 13:52
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: SWADE

Time Zone: USA East
Day of week and time: Sundays @ 4 PM
If new game, planned start date: May 17th, 2020

Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 on, 1 off
Term: Long, adding to existing group

Text or Voice: VOIP
Voice software used: Discord (mgrancey#4994)
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not planned at this time

Roleplay & Combat mix: Mixed, varies on Players Figure 40/60 maybe
Number of Players in game & needed: 5 current 2 possible and 1 waitlist
Character starting level & equipment: New characters
Character restrictions: No psycho or irredeemable Evil characters (it will make sense)

Details of your scenario:
Will be playing Necessary Evil, a superheroes campaign with a twist.
After a feint, the alien invaders did a Face-Heel Swerve and took out all the governments and Superheroes. The only ones left to fight against them are the villains. This world will be theirs, not the invading aliens.
Resistance is based in Star City, the only metropolis still standing after the alien invaders. The players will be Supervillains who will end up fighting as part of the resistance.
Players will be SUPERVILLAINS, (possibly hiding surviving heroes/anti-heroes) but you are not despicable, atrocity committing evil. You are in it cause your genius was denied, the money, or bad luck. You can plan to take out another Player, but it should be at the opportune time not every session or simply because you feel like it because even you need allies (or at least meatshields.)

BOOKS being used.
• Savage Worlds Adventure Edition
• Superpowers Companion 2nd Ed.
• Necessary Evil (Powers, Edges, Hindrances from SPC 2e.)

SETTING RULES:
• Creative Combat
• Super Karma
• Fanatics
• Gritty Damage
• Wound Cap
• Extra Raises (Homebrew framework for uses of raises)

Mgrancey
May 11th, 2020, 22:40
Bump!

Aster
May 12th, 2020, 01:38
I am brand new to Savage Worlds but have been DMing for over 20 years. I would be interested if you are ok with a new player to the system. I am sure I would come up to speed quickly.

Mgrancey
May 12th, 2020, 02:00
I am okay with new players both to FG and Savage Worlds, about 1/2 are trying out Savage Worlds for first time, you will possible 2nd person then. Was waiting to send PM with info went and sent it out earlier. let me copy you info in PM.

Mgrancey
May 12th, 2020, 15:54
2 possible and 1 waitlist

0RESET0
July 16th, 2020, 22:04
Is this still a thing? I too am bran new to FG as well as SW. I'm looking to run a setting on FG eventually but would like to get some player experience in the systems first.

Mgrancey
July 17th, 2020, 16:29
Sorry, party is full at the moment. If just want to watch to learn system. Would need to check with group first.

0RESET0
July 17th, 2020, 16:34
Thank you for the reply. I appreciate the offer, tentative, to watch. I don't think that is necessary. I'll keep looking for a one shot or something similar.