PDA

View Full Version : battlemaster superiority dice and maneuvers

DPlowman11
May 7th, 2020, 13:41
Are there any step by step instructions on how to add the maneuvers and a way to keep up with superiority dice on the character sheet? I have been searching and so far not much help.

Neovirtus
May 7th, 2020, 15:54
You can look at these examples for how to code the maneuvers: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27296-Guides-videos-and-other-helpful-information&p=432115&viewfull=1#post432115

For tracking superiority dice, just make an action called "Superiority Dice" and switch the mode of the sheet (I believe to Preparation mode... but not 100% on that) to set the number of uses. Then when you are in Combat Mode you will get checkboxes next to the ability to track your uses.

DPlowman11
May 7th, 2020, 16:09
The character sheet is corrupted. I know what the maneuvers are, I do not know how to create them as effects. Thought I was getting that from rob2e but his mod filer any my FGU do not get along.

Neovirtus
May 7th, 2020, 16:25
I don't believe the character is corrupted. I used it myself less than a week ago. Did you import the character from the PC selection window?
edit: the sheet has the effects on it. That's why I suggested it. I assumed you knew what the maneuvers are.

Zacchaeus
May 7th, 2020, 19:31
The character sheet is corrupted. I know what the maneuvers are, I do not know how to create them as effects. Thought I was getting that from rob2e but his mod filer any my FGU do not get along.

I'm not seeing any corruption. Can you alk me through what you are doing so I can diagnose your issue.