PDA

View Full Version : Lingering Composition and Inspire Courage

Mogloth
May 7th, 2020, 12:41
Is there a way to easily handle the combo here? A bard will make a Lingering Composition check and that determines the length of the buff Inspire Courage. In Classic I see the option to cast LC as a critical success using SR Spells. Is there a way to cast Inspire Courage with the different round options? For instance I can cast LC as a crit and it will show 4 rounds in the combat tracker. At this point Inspire Courage becomes a 4 round cantrip. But even after having people targeted and selecting the crit for LC, IC only casts as a 1 round spell.

Liam54
May 8th, 2020, 03:39
I just copied the SR Spells - Inspire Courage into the activities tab 3 times and renamed them "Inspire Courage - 1 Round," "Inspire Courage - 3 Rounds," and "Inspire Courage - 4 Rounds." Then you click on the little magnifying glass for each spell, and click on the next magnifying glass that appears from the drop down to get to the the Spell/Ability Effect window, where you can amend the effect. In the Spell/Ability Effect window you can manually input the duration of the effect. In the box titled "fixed" type the desired duration, and then click the box titled "unit" until it reads "RND."

I hope that makes sense and helps!