PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get a Starfinder game game going.

Xhaust
May 7th, 2020, 06:28
I am new to both F.G. and Starfinder, but I really want to learn both. I have experience playing pathfinder in person with a group, but with what is going on now, I thought this would be a great time to learn both. I live in P.S.T.

JimGM
May 8th, 2020, 18:03
Hi there! I'm also interested in learning starfinder. I have a lot of experience both playing and DMing 5e but I'd really love to be a player in starfinder.

M adult accustomed to mature games

Xhaust
May 10th, 2020, 01:16
If I can get enough people to reply and commit I would love to get the game going.

darthhomer
May 10th, 2020, 14:38
I’d be interested in playing as a player. EST here!

Bosnjak
May 10th, 2020, 16:21
Hello. i am interested to try game. I have never played it before but am a little familiar with the mechanics of the game. If you are patient and want to help a beginner then I am ready. can play Monday - Wednesday from 10pm and Sunday from 5pm. GMT

Bytor144
May 10th, 2020, 16:53
I've played a little bit of Starfinder. Love it, would like to join in your game if it gets going.

Xhaust
May 10th, 2020, 17:22
Looks like we have enough people willing to play, we just need a G.M. now. Hopefully we can get some who wants to run it.

Zionmatrix
May 11th, 2020, 04:17
love starfinfder, pretty new to it. open most evenings.

JimGM
May 11th, 2020, 04:59
Let me know if you find one. My discord is WookieBush #2013

Zionmatrix
May 17th, 2020, 09:48
Need GM

KillerRabbit
May 24th, 2020, 11:57
What time do you guys want to play? I'm from Belgium, Europe.
Maybe I want to get back to DM'ng, but depends on the time of play.

I have a lot of experience as a DM with a lot of games, also starfinder.

Bosnjak
May 24th, 2020, 12:00
I'am from Norway and I can play monday- wensday from 19:00 PM and Sunday any PM.

Rogue
May 24th, 2020, 13:57
If you guys don't mind a Sunday evening ish game EST USA, and someone who has run games since 1987 but just learned Starfinder so games may be a bit halting at first, I can do it.
I prefer to GM. Or even a Sunday Morning Game too.

Zionmatrix
May 25th, 2020, 03:59
Personally, my weekends are full for now.
I'm looking monday, tuesday, thursday evenings (EDT)

But thanks for the offers.

PS:
I don't speak for the others on this thread.

StoneSkinSkippy
May 25th, 2020, 18:04
hey all.

I've gm'd and played starfinder society here in boston.

I do have a printed copy of the first adventure, but I'm flexible with what is run.

The starship battle rules can be kinda confusing and i like to combine most of the phases together.

I'm not very knowledgeable about the lore, or even pathfinder lore, but i know a lot about faerun.

Also i don't have the books on FG yet.

JimGM
May 25th, 2020, 19:57
It seems we're all new players so I'd be perfectly fine with learning with you if you're offering to GM!

Zionmatrix
May 25th, 2020, 20:40
whoever is GM'ing needs to have some books in FG other wise its a SERIOUS pain in the ***. I've already tried on campaign where the GM typed everything in. it lasted one session, and that was after using another players game to create characters.
I'm good in FG, and getting to know the starfinders rules. So I can help out that why. I also have ship combat down pretty good too.

But no books.

We need all the players that want to join to post days and time frame, as well as tine zones. PLEASE

Zionmatrix
May 25th, 2020, 20:44
Bosnjak and KillerRabbit, I would have to ask "How is your spoken English" and "Are you will to play late into your night".

Again thanks for the offer.

Bosnjak
May 25th, 2020, 21:21
My spoken English is much better than written one. I can play until 02 or 03 at night in Norway time.

zkais
May 25th, 2020, 21:39
I'd be interested in playing. Never played but been interested in giving this a go... depending on time frame of what night agreed on...

Zionmatrix
May 26th, 2020, 00:48
what times and days are you looking for?

Bosnjak
May 26th, 2020, 00:50
monday- tusday- wensday - sunday

Zionmatrix
June 7th, 2020, 00:47
Is anyone still following this thread???? We have a couple of offers for GM.
I know I can get at least a couple of players for US evenings

Bosnjak
June 7th, 2020, 00:50
Still following and ready.

Zionmatrix
June 7th, 2020, 01:03
Bosnjak - thanks for the offer, but for me in the US evening games would Start at 2-3am

JimGM
June 7th, 2020, 01:03
Is anyone still following this thread???? We have a couple of offers for GM.
I know I can get at least a couple of players for US evenings

Yes I'm following and interested!

Runzin
June 8th, 2020, 20:31
hello im new here but have been gaming for over 20 years experience im keen on StarFinder and can confidently gm this type of game, i just need to pick up and learn the system, i'm going to get the FG program and study this and am looking at an R16 game as i like to get in a bit gritty with action, and already have a small galaxy in mind for this type of game. i'm in New Zealand so my gaming times will be saturday 6-11 gmt if anyone is intrested or i would be keen on joining a campaign to see how the system rolls and the world genre works thank you RZ