PDA

View Full Version : LFG 3-4 Players. Weeknight or Weekend Game. US Time Zone. 5E Preferred

Sorcererror
May 7th, 2020, 03:55
FG License: Free Demo
Time Zone: EST and CST
Days of week, frequency, time: Up to GM, but once a week has generally been my preferred schedule
Term: Up to GM, I've done everything from campaigns that last years to one shots. I feel like it matters more how much the GM wants to do as they are the ones doing the prep.
Voice: Up to GM. Discord? Video? Name your terms.

Game System Preferred: Looking to play some 5e. I'd be super curious to play the Eberron setting if possible.
Game System Experience: We've all played a number of TTRPGs and have experience with 5e. I'm going on about a decade of experience.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None. After taking a break from our regular group, we were looking for someone else to take the GM reins and have some fun with 5e. A friend suggested using Fantasy Grounds.

Character Type Preferred: I tend to play offbeat and goofy charismatic magic users. One of the members falls into the strong dumb meat shield archetype. One of them likes to play smart characters but always roleplays the PC as if their INT is 4 lower than it says on their sheet. The other one doesn't have a pattern that I've seen.

About us: We've played together in groups for a while and get along/roleplay well together. We all moved to different parts of the US, and this is one of the primary ways we keep in touch. We recently finished playing a game that I GMed and none of us are looking to GM right now. Please help us, especially if you are familiar with Eberron. The setting doesn't really matter if you're willing to GM, but it was worth mentioning. Thanks! :D