PDA

View Full Version : Released PC not accessible

Xen
May 6th, 2020, 22:28
I thought I would bump this as it is the closest thing I've found to an issue I'm seeing as well. Using FGU I have a player and I were doing some testing using the new Rolemaster ruleset and they created 2 characters. They opened 1 character to make it active and then released it and if he goes back in to his Character selection window the Released character is no longer listed. I can see the character from the GM screen and it's showing that player as the owner. They only way for that character to show back up was for them to log back off the server and reconnect. I tried clearing the owner but the player still wouldn't see their character until they logged back in. It seems like it just wasn't refreshing the character screen.

Xen

Trenloe
May 6th, 2020, 23:04
I’ve moved his to its own thread and the Unity Playtest forum. The original thread this was posted in was not the same issue. Please don’t post in existing threads that are "the closest thing" if they’re not "the same thing". It’s fine to create a new thread. Thanks.

Xen
May 7th, 2020, 01:15
No problem, thanks Trenloe. After doing some more testing with one of my players, I see that if he releases his character I have to clear the owner before it actually shows back up in his character list. Of course he can also log out and log back in to see them again.

Moon Wizard
May 9th, 2020, 04:36
Are you seeing this in other rulesets too, or just the Rolemaster one?

Thanks,
JPG