PDA

View Full Version : LFG Call of Cthulhu 7E Standard or Pulp, TUE, THU, FRI, SUn 7pm GMT

smogzy
May 6th, 2020, 02:23
FG License: Ultimate

Time Zone: GMT

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tue, Thurs, Friday or Sunday. Weekly or fortnightly, 7-8pm onwards

Term: Long Term

Voice: Voice (Video if required)

Game System Preferred: Call of Cthulhu 7E Standard or Pulp

Game System Experience: Experienced player from 80’s. Took an exceptionally long break and returned to hobby at the start of this year. Currently playing in a 2 online DND 5e campaigns with friends. Own and read physical copies of Investigators and Keepers handbook and feel confident I have a grasp of system even though it has changed somewhat since I last played.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Fairly new as moved over from Roll20

Character Type Preferred: Open to anything and willing to be flexible to suit group

About me: Mature 48-year-old Male, experienced player, and GM from 80’s with Call of Cthulhu, AD&D, Traveller, Warhammer RPG, Bushido, Call of Cthulhu, and Paranoia. Recently rediscovered hobby at the start of this year and player in 2 online 5e campaigns and one tabletop 5e campaign (on hold). Interest also in wargaming and board games. Light or heavy role-player depending on group. Easy going and sociable. Looking to eventually return to GM role in the long term (months and months, if not years away) but will remain as a player in a good group.

thejollyfatman
May 14th, 2020, 06:32
I'm absolutely interested, and am free at least half those nights. I'm very experienced with Cthulhu (Just spent two years running "Masks") but am new to Fantasy Grounds. I just purchased the Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Unity package.

My background is fairly similar; I'm 51 and began in 1980, so games such as Call of Cthulhu, all iterations of D&D except 4th edition, Paranoia, Gamma World, The Morrow Project, and Traveller are quite (happily) familiar.

Let me know if there is some interest!

smogzy
May 14th, 2020, 23:11
I'm absolutely interested, and am free at least half those nights. I'm very experienced with Cthulhu (Just spent two years running "Masks") but am new to Fantasy Grounds. I just purchased the Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Unity package.

My background is fairly similar; I'm 51 and began in 1980, so games such as Call of Cthulhu, all iterations of D&D except 4th edition, Paranoia, Gamma World, The Morrow Project, and Traveller are quite (happily) familiar.

Let me know if there is some interest!

Hiya. Sounds like we are of similar interests. However I've now found a group to join and just started Masks. If you do decide to run another campaign then pencil me in but it would depend on the days and time etc as I am already committed to other campaigns and have to limit what I can play due to other commitments and family time. Keep me posted if you do decide to run something though. Thanks for the reply.