PDA

View Full Version : Pack items not showing up

ErickNecromancer
May 5th, 2020, 23:44
Hi, I suspect this has been asked before and my search fu is just not good enough. Testing making characters before I start running a game. When I drag a pack (say the burglar's pack) over to the inventory tab, it just lists the name of the pack. It doesn't auto add the individual items like it's supposed to. Is there something I don't have checked or I'm doing wrong?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Beemanpat
May 6th, 2020, 02:33
Which source module are you pulling from i.e. SRD or PHB..
If I remember correctly if you pull from SRD that is the one that will empty the pack and populate all the items into your inventory.

ErickNecromancer
May 6th, 2020, 05:27
That did it, thank you. The player's will still see it as the PHB (so they aren't confused) but I guess it pulls the data from SRD. Thanks for the help

Beemanpat
May 6th, 2020, 05:35
That did it, thank you. The player's will still see it as the PHB (so they aren't confused) but I guess it pulls the data from SRD. Thanks for the help

Your welcome. Anymore questions just ask.

Zacchaeus
May 6th, 2020, 09:27
There is an issue with the SRD pack - which is on my list of things to fix; but the pack from the PHB or essentials rulebook work fine. If you have the PHB then don't also have the SRD module open and/or shared since you don't need it.