PDA

View Full Version : Help Picking A Map Bundle

Terenn
May 5th, 2020, 00:33
Hello,

I am in the process of building out my Fantasy Grounds. There are two separate map bundles in the store, and I had a couple questions to make sure I get the best one for us (I cannot do both at the moment). There is a map bundle called the AAW Games Map Bundle and one called Path to Adventures Map Bundle... To the questions:

- The AAW bundle lists that it has both GM and player maps. Is it safe to assume the other does not have both given that it doesn't say so?
- The AAW lists 240 maps included, is this 120 GM maps and 120 player maps?
- Are either of these "Unity Ready" (LOS, etc.)?

The last question is a bit more subjective but - Which bundle would offer a more diverse set of maps for a relatively new Fantasy Grounds user?

Thanks!

LordEntrails
May 5th, 2020, 04:29
Hey Terenn, I can only add a little bit of info for you. And that's only that I know AAW has been very actively adding LOS to all of their products so that they can fully leverage FGU. I know that because I've been keeping up on this thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?50591-FGU-Sharing-LOS-Definitions-for-Maps-Crowd-Project

In the store, those items that have had LOS data added to the maps will include an LOS icon on the store page.

Sorry I don't have any more info for you, as I don'f have either of the map packs.