PDA

View Full Version : Scavanger Hunt, List, Table or Quest idea help please.

MiJoFo71
May 4th, 2020, 22:35
Hello to you all, hope you are all well. I am a 3-week newbie getting to grips with Fantasy Grounds and am after some help.
What I am looking to do is creating a list of objects that can be acquired with a roll of percentile dice and check off the items. I have made a table with what I want but am wondering is there any way to share the table to the players individually
Something along the lines of:-

1-2 No Set of Weighing scales
3-4 No Ash from a lightning strike
etc where the No can be deleted by each player dependant on their individual rolls.

LordEntrails
May 4th, 2020, 23:04
You can share the table with players, but it is only one record, and players can not edit stories. Other than their character sheets, the only thing players can edit are notes, and only the owner player (and the GM) can edit a note. So you would need a Note for each character.

That said, look at the Player Agency Extension. Is does some fun things to enable story boards and allowing players to edit things other than notes.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54284-Player-Agency-Extension

MiJoFo71
May 16th, 2020, 22:30
Sorry I didn't reply earlier but figured it out somehow, very easily just by making separate copies and renaming them to each character and dragging them to each player's portrait. I have tested it and wow it works everyone has different results as I edit each player's table. Thanks for the suggestion though.