View Full Version : LFG The Sunless Citadal

Bilbobolen
May 4th, 2020, 02:45
FG License: i.e. GM has Ultimate
Game System: 5 ed.

Time Zone: EST USA
Day of week and time: see below stating next week (May 4-8) around 7
If new game, planned start date:see below
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour sessions (will continue until module finished

Text or Voice: both uses Discord
Voice software used: discorcd
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50,
Number of Players in game & needed: need 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: brand new 1st level

Hi

I am a new GM to FGU (but many years playing pen and paper) and I now have three games under my belt and I thought the next step might be to run a classic module from Tales of the Yawning Portal-- The sunless citadel! (I hear you that this is a third edition adventure and how could it be classic but it is still over 20 years old)

I plan on using FGU (I have a full license) and discord for talk

I was thinking of stating next week (May 4-8) and I would like to start around 7 pm EST (UST-5). I will accept players of all ages but I hope that they would be able to commit to playing for three sessions or so we can fully explore the adventure

Let me know if you are interested and what time(s) would work for you,

pfrandsen
May 4th, 2020, 11:45
I would be interested. I have a bunch of FG experience, a Unity license and 5E experience. Me: middle aged dude on the east coast of US who has been gaming for a long, long time. I got a "plays well with others" on my report card in grammar school. Time works well and I am regularly available. Thanks and cheers!

Damianete
May 4th, 2020, 14:21
Hello !!!! My name is Damià and I live in Barcelona (UTC+2). I would be able to join your campaing if u wish. I would be playing by night (2am-6am) but its ok because I working from home (coronavirus issues) until Setember. So i can prettu much addapt to anything. Would we play more than once per week ??? I'm Interested.

Damià

Bilbobolen
May 4th, 2020, 18:24
cool that is two

XCheesee
May 4th, 2020, 20:25
Hey! I would be down to join if you don't mind DMing for a complete PPRPG newbie. I'm pretty much available anytime, so scheduling is not a problem.

Look foward to hearing from ya. Cheers!

Fairchildms
May 4th, 2020, 23:33
I would love to participate in a game. I have just got back into D and D. I played a lot before my son was born. He just turned 32, so it has been a while. But I have embraced 5e. I have even done a bit of DMing. I am new to Fantasy Grounds but I have been viewing training videos to bring my self up to speed. I time is very flexible. I am available any day but Saturday. Are you going to run classic or unity? I enjoy all aspects of the game and I do like to role play. I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards.

Bilbobolen
May 5th, 2020, 04:07
I am using the unity engine. How does Friday at 7 pm EST sound to folks. we will create characters or use pregens if you prefer and play until 11 est or so

Rael
May 5th, 2020, 04:10
If you still have room, I'd like to join the game. Friday will be fine with me.

Fairchildms
May 5th, 2020, 14:42
This Friday (8th) at 7 EST?? I'm there!!!! So, just the standard races and classes from players handbook? There is a Ranger Archetype in Xanathars called "Gloom Stalker" that I would like to use if possible. If not, that is fine. I will totally follow what ever rules you establish.

XCheesee
May 6th, 2020, 18:27
Friday sounds good. Looking forward to it!

Blacho
May 6th, 2020, 23:40
Do you still have room? I am interested.

pfrandsen
May 7th, 2020, 16:23
nice, see ya'll tomorrow :-)

Bilbobolen
May 8th, 2020, 01:09
I'll see folks at seven est tomorrow

Bilbobolen
May 8th, 2020, 01:55
I think I sent an email to all five of you with the necessary info; please send me your discord names

Damianete
May 8th, 2020, 16:21
My Discord is AllSkill#4284

Damià

Fairchildms
May 8th, 2020, 17:08
I did not realize you needed the number as part of you ID. My full discord ID is Eugorshard#6432.
Regards.
Mike F.

Bilbobolen
May 8th, 2020, 23:59
are you playing tonight?

Bilbobolen
May 9th, 2020, 05:56
Thanks everyone I look forward to playing next week

darthhomer
May 10th, 2020, 14:32
If you have room for one one more I’d be interested

Bilbobolen
May 14th, 2020, 18:34
everyone up for playing tomorrow night?

Bilbobolen
June 13th, 2020, 23:18
This game is not running this week (6/13) because I couldnt get enough players, lets try again in two weeks