PDA

View Full Version : LFG East Coast

Gumbercules
May 3rd, 2020, 21:47
Hey new to vrtt and fg . Pretty sure i have most of it figured out but i'm looking for a group of people that are looking to have fun and not be rule mongers . Pretty much more interested in having fun than a table that was in a book 5 years ago . I have FGC ultimate licence , PHB , Xanthars guide , and the module Rage of Demons Out of the Abyss . Looking for a group once or twice a week schedules depending .

mediic
May 3rd, 2020, 21:57
Hey Gumbercules, I'm also new to fantasy grounds and am looking for a group to play with What days were you thinking of and are you looking to be DM or a player?

Gumbercules
May 3rd, 2020, 22:20
DM here looking for players . I guess day's and times would be what works best for the group . Quarantine has given me some free time

mediic
May 3rd, 2020, 22:25
I hear ya, I'm definitely interested. Also, there was another post below mine of 2 players looking to play on Sunday started by Trillioth.

Jebberlee
May 4th, 2020, 01:00
I'm very interested. I'm new to FG and have been away from gaming for a while so 5E is also new to me, but I'm a relatively quick study and am flexible on day/time.

Canuck425
May 5th, 2020, 00:50
I have only played a couple times on here but im interested in a weekly game. Let me know if you could use another. Also not a big rule guy so no worries about that.

Draco Oricalcinus
May 5th, 2020, 01:47
Responded to your PM. I'm game. My schedule is pretty flexible. Hope we can make it work.

orionchristopher
May 5th, 2020, 01:54
Hey Guys, I'm new to online D&D and vtt, but played D&D back when I was a kid. Used to DM the old Marvel Comics game. Looking to connect with new people here on FG, would like to learn how to play. This game looks like it could be fun. I'm a middle aged Tech guy out of Boston.