PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players for AL Curse of Srahd (still learning FG)

Saiki Kusuo
May 3rd, 2020, 18:41
Looking to get back into Adventurer's League after having to take a break due to work. Just wondering if anyone is interested in playing Curse of Strahd on Friday evenings. I enjoyed playing it myself and would like to try and run it. If I can find 4 players, I would like to start May 15th at 5pm PST (Semi flexible on day/time). Have DM'd AL in past seasons but am inexperienced with fantasy grounds so the first few sessions may require patience from the players. Players will just need the demo version of FG classic. Discord and a mic. Thanks!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=4773

Jaesman151
May 8th, 2020, 17:57
I could make time on Friday nights. I am on the east coast so that time frame would work.
I am also new to FG so it would be a learning process, and I dont get impatient. Are you on Unity or Classic? I have played on both but I have two PC ready to go after taking a Fantasy Groungs College AL training session.

Khai
May 11th, 2020, 15:49
Hi, if there is still place I like to join

Damianete
May 12th, 2020, 02:18
Hello !! I would love to join the game. Got Ultimate License and plenty of time. My Discord is: AllSkill#4284

Damianete

Saiki Kusuo
May 12th, 2020, 03:24
Hi, if there is still place I like to join Hi! There is potentially still one slot available. Sent you a message with some follow up questions.

Saiki Kusuo
May 12th, 2020, 03:25
Hello !! I would love to join the game. Got Ultimate License and plenty of time. My Discord is: AllSkill#4284

Damianete

Hey Damianete! I sent you a message with some follow up questions. There could potentially still be one open spot.

RichTown
May 14th, 2020, 02:38
If there is still space I would be interested if I could maybe run a few minutes late (I put my kid to sleep right before 5 PST)

Saiki Kusuo
May 14th, 2020, 03:35
If there is still space I would be interested if I could maybe run a few minutes late (I put my kid to sleep right before 5 PST)

Yes there is potentially still one slot available. I sent you a message. Thanks!

Teak
June 2nd, 2020, 01:21
Looking to get back into Adventurer's League after having to take a break due to work. Just wondering if anyone is interested in playing Curse of Strahd on Friday evenings. I enjoyed playing it myself and would like to try and run it. If I can find 4 players, I would like to start May 15th at 5pm PST (Semi flexible on day/time). Have DM'd AL in past seasons but am inexperienced with fantasy grounds so the first few sessions may require patience from the players. Players will just need the demo version of FG classic. Discord and a mic. Thanks!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=4773

Any seats left?
Thanks
Teak

Saiki Kusuo
June 2nd, 2020, 01:58
Any seats left?
Thanks
Teak

All 5 slots are currently full. We are only a couple sessions in though. If a spot opens up in the near future I'll let you know if you're still interested. Thanks!

Little Bigfoot
June 7th, 2020, 18:23
I'm going to assume this is full but just in case :)

Saiki Kusuo
June 7th, 2020, 23:06
I'm going to assume this is full but just in case :)

Hello there! All 5 spots are currently filled but we are only 3 sessions in so far. If a player ends up dropping at some point I will reach out to anyone who has commented on this thread to see if they would be interested in joining the game. Thanks!

Brian71
June 10th, 2020, 04:11
I'm pacific time as well I would defiantly be interested but couldn't start till 5:30 pm I have FGU but could just load the demo. Been playing consistantly this year but started back in AD&D age. Been DMing a Home brew on FG since COVID.

Saiki Kusuo
June 10th, 2020, 17:36
I'm pacific time as well I would defiantly be interested but couldn't start till 5:30 pm I have FGU but could just load the demo. Been playing consistantly this year but started back in AD&D age. Been DMing a Home brew on FG since COVID.

All five spots are currently full but we are only 3 sessions in so far. If a player ends up dropping I'll reach out to anyone who has messaged me or replied in this thread to see if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Moorudel
June 19th, 2020, 07:56
This sounds cool, though I assume slots are still filled so if I could I'd like to leave this message to put my own name as a potential player if a slot opens in the future. Good games to you all!

treeclmr16
June 28th, 2020, 00:51
I am interested.