PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Players: AD&D 2E (Rise of the Runelords)

Frankison
May 3rd, 2020, 18:06
Hi all I'm going to be running a modified version of Rise of the Runelords set in the Forgotten Realms. I have run this AP twice and am very familiar with it. Obviously, there will be some heavy changes to accommodate the setting and rule set changes.

License: Ultimate
Coms: Discord
Start Date: May 8 2020
Day: Fridays (Weekly)
Time: 6pm PST/PDT
Length: 4 hours
Setting: Forgotten Realms
Ruleset: AD&D 2E
Players 4-6

Year: 1371 DR
Character Starting Level: 1

Books: All Class Handbooks except the Priest Handbook, All Race Handbooks, Tome of Magic, Combat and Tactics (Mastery Rules and Fighting Styles only), Faiths and Avatars, Demi-Human Deities
Classes Allowed: Most (Evil classes will have restrictions)
Races Allowed: Most (Evil Races will have restrictions)
Alignments: Any (Evil characters will need to have a reason to party with good characters without ruining the campaign)

I tend to favor heavy on the role play but I do not expect that of all my players.

Please contact me via PM or message here if you have questions or are interested. I would like to start Session 0 this Friday.

Frankison
May 6th, 2020, 01:25
We are full, thanks all :)

Sterno
May 8th, 2020, 17:03
Not a question about your campaign, but just a question in general... why no Priest book? Is it because you use Faiths and Avatars instead, or is there something broken or awful in the Priest book?

Frankison
May 12th, 2020, 03:29
It was only because I'm using the F&A and Demihuman Deities books. Wanted to keep the realms feel.