PDA

View Full Version : CoC Masks of Nyarlathotep (UK/EU)

Martin153
May 3rd, 2020, 11:22
FG License: GM has Ultimate.
Game System: Call of Cthulhu 7th (Not Pulp)

Time Zone: BST
Day of week and time: Bi-Weekly Thursdays
If new game, planned start date: 14/05/2020
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4/5 every other week
Term: Very long term - Huge campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 80/20, Very heavy roleplay/investigation.
Number of Players in-game & needed:Have 3 players, need 2 more
Character starting level & equipment:1st
Character restrictions: 1920s Not pulp

Details of your scenario: Masks of Nyarlathotep is widely regarded as the greatest campaign ever written for any roleplaying game, let alone Call of Cthulhu, Players must be good roleplayers but new players to CoC welcome. UK/EU players only due to time zone issues. Very adult themes

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=4772

ruedas
May 3rd, 2020, 11:40
Hey I am interested in your campaign, I am not familiar with any CoC system but the first, still have the book (in Spanish), I have keepered CoC many many times, but never run or played the Masks, so if you want to give it a go I am up for it.

best wishes

Chris (Ruedas)

Martin153
May 4th, 2020, 11:07
I will add you ruedas

ruedas
May 4th, 2020, 11:29
Thanks!

Martin153
May 5th, 2020, 21:37
Your welcome...still a place, maybe to left....any takers...

smogzy
May 6th, 2020, 02:28
I have just seen this after posting a LFG post. Would be very interested. Here are my details from my LFG post....

FG License: Ultimate

Time Zone: GMT

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tue, Thurs, Friday or Sunday. Weekly or fortnightly, 7-8pm onwards
Term: Long Term
Voice: Voice & Video if required

Game System Preferred: Call of Cthulhu 7E Standard or Pulp

Game System Experience: Experienced player from 80’s. Took an exceptionally long break and returned to hobby at the start of this year. Currently playing in a 2 online DND 5e campaigns. Own and read physical copies of Investigators and Keepers handbook and feel confident I have a grasp of system even though it has changed somewhat since I last played.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Fairly new as just moved over from Roll20

Character Type Preferred: Open to anything and willing to be flexible to suit group

About me: Mature 48-year-old Male, experienced player, and GM from 80’s with Call of Cthulhu, AD&D, Traveller, Warhammer RPG, Bushido, Call of Cthulhu, and Paranoia. Recently rediscovered hobby at the start of this year and player in 2 online 5e campaigns and one tabletop 5e campaign (on hold). Interest also in wargaming and board games. Light or heavy role-player depending on group. Easy going. Looking to eventually return to GM role in the long term (months and months, if not years away) but will remain as a player in a good group.

Hopefully I'm suitable and you still have that space?

Martin153
May 6th, 2020, 10:56
Thanks Smogzy! I had added you and will PM you the game discord.!

PyrosFlamestrike
May 6th, 2020, 13:01
Hi Martin153
I am new to both FG and have only played CoC way back in the 90's, a couple of times, but I know the universe and have read H.P Lovecraft stories. I live in Denmark and am playing D&D 5ed. today Pen & Paper style, but would love to try some other systems again. I am 44 years old and would like to join if you still need players :) I will read up on the rules etc. if you will have me part of the group.

Martin153
May 7th, 2020, 14:04
Due to availability, I have one place left

therecusant
May 11th, 2020, 18:12
really keen to join this adventure Martin! Happy to roll up any character that would complement the group although I have a penchant for eccentric professors :-)

sstarsslayer
May 14th, 2020, 22:26
Did this game start? I had hoped I'd be allowed to join but I think today was the day.
Also, was just noticing there are sound packages available for this one. Fun:
https://www.syrinscape.com/store/?q=nyarlathotep