PDA

View Full Version : LFP 5e The Ghosts of Saltmarsh (UK/EU)

Martin153
May 3rd, 2020, 11:05
FG License: GM has Ultimate
Game System: 5e.

Time Zone: BST (UK)
Day of week and time: Saturdays starting at 18:00 BST.
If new game, planned start date: 09/04/2020
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4/5 Hour Session Weekly
Term: Long Term Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not streamed or recorded.

Roleplay & Combat mix:70/30.
Number of Players in-game & needed: 4-6
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level.
Character restrictions: Not UA unless agreed with DM

Details of your scenario: Discover the plots and schemes in Saltmarsh. No Rules lawyers, UK/EU players only. There will be a strong emphasis on roleplay. New players welcome. Adult themes, No min/maxers

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=4771

Fez
May 3rd, 2020, 12:39
Hi, I'd be interested in playing, been DM'ing for about a year but haven't had a chance to play a character yet. I'd be interested playing a Firbolg ranger though I wouldn't mind changing if It doesn't fit the setting. My discord is Fez#9069.

XigXaG86
May 3rd, 2020, 20:10
Hey, I am interested to join your campaign. I haven't had a change to play lately (I was DMing a couple of campaigns) but looking forward to play one of the characters I came up with since I last played. I live in the Netherlands, so the timezone and the time is not a problem for me.

My discord is XigXag#6453.

I have found another campaign to join, so I will drop out. Enjoy your game!

ruedas
May 4th, 2020, 14:03
Hi I am UK, alas Saturday Evenings are already taken up atm, could change in the future, however I am trying to sort of link up Euro/UK players and dms here on FG surely there are enough of us to form a circle where we can share games imfo etc?

Damianete
May 4th, 2020, 14:17
Hello guys !!!! My name is Damià and I live in Barelona. I'm looking for a new group to play DnD 5e on Saturdays. I would love to join your game !! I have discord and some experience with FGU.

My Discord is: AllSkill#4284
Damià

Hebraus
May 4th, 2020, 17:22
I'd love to join! My name is Christian and I live in norway

My discord is: Hebraus#6962

femerenden
May 4th, 2020, 17:42
I am interested in playing

My discord is Krazin#8994

PyrosFlamestrike
May 6th, 2020, 13:13
Hi again Martin153.
This I would also be interested in if it is still running. My discord is: Mark_RC#9395