PDA

View Full Version : LFP, need 2 more PC's for a Saturday Eberron game

Guzalot
May 3rd, 2020, 03:29
FG License: GM has Ultimate
Game System: 5e, Eberron setting
Time Zone: US Central Daylight Time
Game Time: Saturdays 11 AM to 3 PM CST
If new game, planned start date: Ongoing.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Long-term
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 need 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: I currently have 3 players who are now level 2 so new players will start at level 2. Characters are a Shifter Rogue, a Warforged Druid, and a Human Mark of Passage Hexblade
Character restrictions: Any race or class except Blood Hunters and Artificers. Multi-classing must be approved by DM (If you can justify it RP-wise I'll allow it but you must state your case)

EDIT: The campaign is now full.

unrulywench
May 3rd, 2020, 03:36
Would you be willing to accept a new player to your group?

Guzalot
May 3rd, 2020, 03:38
Would you be willing to accept a new player to your group?
Absolutely yes

unrulywench
May 3rd, 2020, 03:40
Oh wonderful then I would love to join you guys. I am looking to make a cleric of the life specialization would that be acceptable to you?

Guzalot
May 3rd, 2020, 03:42
Oh wonderful then I would love to join you guys. I am looking to make a cleric of the life specialization would that be acceptable to you?

That's fine. The party will still need a "tank" but healers are always welcome. PM me your discord ID and I will invite you to my server

Guzalot
May 3rd, 2020, 04:26
One more slot available

Fez
May 3rd, 2020, 10:51
Hey, if there's still space i'd be interested in joining the game. I'd be looking to play a halfling Defense fighter. I'm in Scotland tho so totally understand if the time difference is a deal breaker.

pfrandsen
May 3rd, 2020, 11:34
I would be interested if spot is available, east coast US, experienced in FG and 5E, have ultimate license and Unity. Thinking of Bugbear fighter or halfling bard. Have a basic knowledge of Ebberon setting, but mostly play forgotten realms setting

Guzalot
May 3rd, 2020, 16:35
Hey, if there's still space i'd be interested in joining the game. I'd be looking to play a halfling Defense fighter. I'm in Scotland tho so totally understand if the time difference is a deal breaker.

PM sent

Guzalot
May 3rd, 2020, 16:38
I would be interested if spot is available, east coast US, experienced in FG and 5E, have ultimate license and Unity. Thinking of Bugbear fighter or halfling bard. Have a basic knowledge of Ebberon setting, but mostly play forgotten realms setting

Thanks for your interest, the campaign may already be full assuming Fez accepts. If not, I'll PM you with a server invite as you were the next reply.