PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player M-Sat PST available to late AM, 5e

Glapion Collective
May 3rd, 2020, 02:23
FG License: Paid basic
Time Zone: USA, PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available from mid day to late M-Sat and some Sundays, one shots or regular
Term: One shot or long term
Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: Playing D&D since 1978 through AD&D, 2nd Ed, 5e (never plaid 3.5 or 4e)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Only watched videos and created PCs on my copy, haven't played live yet

Character Type Preferred: Prefer Wizard, Warlock, Cleric, Rogue, Fighter. Can do Bard pretty good as well.

I tend to build 'high concept' characters to cleanse my system of the mechanical gameplay of Adventurers League. I can metagame but feel it's better to die roleplaying then to win metagaming. This doesn't mean I'm going to act like the drunk/high roommate who makes a chaotic mess just to be the center of attention, I'm not that insecure. I will try to RP like the consequences of my actions actually are lethal. I'm also trying to get some experience with the FG system, which is not as turnkey as I would have hoped, so I can build my homebrew campaign and give back to the community by DMing as well.