PDA

View Full Version : LFG(1) New player 5e North American time Zones. Weekly preferred.

unrulywench
May 3rd, 2020, 01:33
Hi guys, I am a brand new player who just purchased the D&D books(Monster manual, Player handbook, DM handbook).

I am currently looking to join a D&D game and would prefer weekly games to accelerate my learning. I am flexible for North American time zones from est to pst. No day preferences but would prefer evenings.

My current licenses are as follows:Standard edition FG, D&D player handbook, D&D monster manual, D&D DM manual. I also own the hardcovers of the books and have done my best to read through and memorize the player handbook.

About me, I am not sure what my play style would be as this will be my first tabletop game. All I can assume is by going off of standard PC gaming that I prefer healers and support roles. To that end have been trying to build a cleric of life but I am not sure how much an inexperienced player should do without the DMs consult. However I am flexible and adaptable and will use whatever If such a role is too advanced for a new player or some other restriction. I have no experience with FG either except for the tutorial videos I have been watching on youtube.

Voice chat I can use whatever but prefer Discord. As for group type because I am learning I think it would be better to join a longterm game for a stable group and to develop the character fully if possible. I hope this is all the relevant information and if not just say so and I will update my post! :D