PDA

View Full Version : License Issue

myrmidonrpg
May 2nd, 2020, 21:25
Hello,

I bought Fantasy Grounds so I could play in an online game for KoboldCon later tonight. When I run the software it asks for a license key. I don't see one anywhere. Any ideas?

Beemanpat
May 2nd, 2020, 21:51
It should be in your order history at fantasy grounds store if that where you bought it from.
Let us know know if this helps.

myrmidonrpg
May 2nd, 2020, 22:35
Yes but no

I have a payment of $3.99 to Smiteworks but nothing is showing in "My Orders"

myrmidonrpg
May 2nd, 2020, 22:37
and I did not use Steam

Fear Grounds
May 3rd, 2020, 03:54
You should have received an email at the email address registered with PayPal, If it is different than the one you use here for fantasy grounds. If you use the same email address for both, then check your spam/junk folder in email, or run a search for "[email protected]". This email will have your license number in it.

Something else to try. Delete your web browser history and close it down. Re-open the browser, and log in to your Fantasy Grounds account. Click the "home" button at the top of the web-page.
NOT THE BROWSER HOME BUTTON
click "Store" on the top right of the screen, then click "Order History". If purchased under your username, it should now show up here.

LordEntrails
May 3rd, 2020, 06:11
See FAQ on Paypal monthly subscriptions;
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/faq.php?faq=license_and_purchasing_issues#faq_sube mails