PDA

View Full Version : is there an example adventure for M&M or pre made heroes

Bilbobolen
May 2nd, 2020, 20:30
I am fairly impressed with 5ed on FGU. Is there any pre made content made for Mutants and Masterminds available?

superteddy57
May 3rd, 2020, 01:48
In the test version, there are two scenarios present in the GM's side of the Hero's Handbook with NPCs made. The archetypes are present as NPCs, but can be easily set up as PCs. Also there is a random generator available through the player's side of the Hero's Handbook that can help make a hero based on the archetype you choose.

I'm not aware of such things available in the Live version.

bawsr
September 30th, 2020, 02:34
One of the sample adventures would be awesome! I have been really looking for some good premade heroes or even villians. Right now trying to get players started, everyone is struggling with the system and FG Unity implementation. If I had some good xml heroes that would be great to get everyone a test run. I need to look through the FG rules but haven't had any luck pulling one of the prebuilts to a hero. I really need to read the wiki again. If anyone knows of any resources that would be great.

Thanks

superteddy57
September 30th, 2020, 03:45
There are two adventures supplied with the rulebook (GM) and the reference manual has the archetypes you can let your players choose. They all start at power level 10 I believe.

bawsr
September 30th, 2020, 05:00
Thanks I will have to see if I can help a character build something from it. My challenge is that I am still very shaky on the rules but need some time with it :) Been running 5e for years but trying to apply that experience is something I will have to work. I will load it up and see if I can find those adventures.

vegaserik
October 2nd, 2020, 08:54
It would be cool to have the base archetypes as pregens or importable pc's.

bawsr
October 3rd, 2020, 04:36
vegaserik, that does sound good. I wonder if I can create the characters and upload them somewhere? It would make my life a lot easier.

chatty
November 20th, 2020, 18:43
If the test version has a bunch of cool stuff, how do I get my hands on it??

superteddy57
November 20th, 2020, 19:08
If the test version has a bunch of cool stuff, how do I get my hands on it??

The TEST version has been pushed LIVE a few months ago and is currently available.

chatty
November 20th, 2020, 19:14
Oh good. I will try digging in.