PDA

View Full Version : Statbility Issues (logs included along with specs and when)

VexedSinik
May 2nd, 2020, 15:42
I'm trying to find out about quirks that I may be triggering crashes before I assume I have to switch to classic. I'm including the console and network logs from last nights session which was hitching and crashing.

System Specs:
Ryzen 2700x
16gb system memory
Installed on a SSD
5700xt GPU
Dynamic IP with no port forwarding. On Comcast with known problems relating to Terado or whatever it is.

All system drivers and windows are up to date. No virus scanners or other launchers running while running FGU. Wired Connection with dynamic IP. FGU updated by everyone before playing.

I'm running a game with 5 players on 5E. I'm running into random crashing.

-Maps: Res averages 1200x2500. JPEG format. Size usually between 800kb - 1.5mb
-LoS: Happens when on or off. I make sure I use as few points as possible and don't leave loose points. Using terrain, doors and walls.
-System hitches when loading stuff: player connecting, spell lists, item lists etc etc... Sometimes goes into a not responding state and recovers, doesn't respond about half of the time.
-I have 5 books loaded. DMs, PHB, MM, Volos and XGTE.

The program is rarely ever crashing when it's just me working in it.

During sessions I stretch the program across two monitors. One is a 1440p display while the other is an 1080p being upscaled to 1440p.
I screen share the upscaled displayed via Skype as player screen for two players who don't have computers. (no problems with Skype, that has been running smooth. It's also acting as our voice chat)