PDA

View Full Version : Have anyone made a module with the NPC gallery from the GMG?

Drakshasak
May 2nd, 2020, 15:30
I love the NPC gallery in the game master guide and I am thinking of creating the npc to quickly use them.
But if anyone have already done the work in a way that could be shared then that would be amazing.

Transbot9
May 9th, 2020, 16:59
Can't. Copyright issues. There are some things I've started pulling from my paid-for PDFs for my personal use/campaigns, but the key term is "personal use." I won't be redistributing.

Drakshasak
May 9th, 2020, 17:14
Ohh. that makes sense. I thought they were also part of the SRD like the bestiary. Guess I would have to input them manually if I want them.

Transbot9
May 9th, 2020, 17:20
Like all things Paizo, stat blocks are Open Game License but Art isn't. Sorry, I thought you were talking about the art/tokens.

MaxAstro
May 9th, 2020, 17:40
The monster parser plugin makes grabbing stat blocks like that and putting them into Fantasy Ground lightning fast - maybe 5-10 minutes per stat block at most, depending on how much you need to manually edit.

Transbot9
May 11th, 2020, 04:13
If you just want stats, see this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?57668-(PF2-Module)-Gamboa-OGL-Gamemastery-Guide-NPCs)

Larsenex
May 11th, 2020, 18:35
Thanks for the link Transbot9.

Trenloe will the GMG when it arrives have the full statted out NPC's (with) the artwork?

Trenloe
May 11th, 2020, 18:52
Trenloe will the GMG when it arrives have the full statted out NPC's (with) the artwork?
I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't.