PDA

View Full Version : A gentle theme for Mutant and Mastermind

flakeysnow
May 2nd, 2020, 15:02
Hi everyone, is their a gentle theme extension for M&M, the the brightness is off putting and I have one player who will not entertain staring at it for any length of time. I have searched for an extension. I have unity if anyone can help

superteddy57
May 3rd, 2020, 01:50
The Live version's theme is a bit on the bright side. I have set up a lighter theme on the Test server side. Looking for input on that as well.

Saeval
May 4th, 2020, 22:18
The Live version's theme is a bit on the bright side. I have set up a lighter theme on the Test server side. Looking for input on that as well.

I like this theme much more than the normal bright blue one. It's easier on the eyes and still has that cool, modern style that goes well with a super hero game as opposed to a Sci-Fi or High Fantasy game.

Kalsilvus
May 5th, 2020, 19:13
That new lighter theme looks a lot nicer then the main theme, easier to read parts of it as well.

DrakosDJ
May 6th, 2020, 05:55
Me I just don't care for the drab color scheme. I look for four-color type of themes for a Heroes game.

DeviousHeart
June 16th, 2020, 13:14
Yes, I wish it was offered as an option.

chatty
November 22nd, 2020, 15:50
Am I to understand that there isn't a way to change the theme from the GM side of this? It's been some years since I messed with FG (definitely pre-Unity), but I thought theme editing was something one could do. This brings me sadness!

superteddy57
November 22nd, 2020, 21:12
Changing the theme is still possible and the only thing that was changed was how the main theme looked by default.

DeviousHeart
March 22nd, 2021, 07:39
Can we have the old one too as an option? :)

DeviousHeart
July 10th, 2023, 21:59
Please? :)