PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 5e game.

trotzkie
May 2nd, 2020, 05:57
I am a player new to fantasy grounds. I am looking for a game that meet once a month Friday or Saturday night around 7pm central time. I have the ultimate version of classic and unity. Been playing D&D since 1986.

HeynongMan
May 2nd, 2020, 23:13
Greetings, I'm an old school D&D PLayer/DM from 92 to present. I've just recently invested in FG and eager to run a game and test it in the wild. Completely new to it all. I have the Steam version, so I guess classic? Eager to see the Unity version in its full form.
Currently, only interested in 5e. I plan on using Discord for group chat, but not set up for the camera. I'm interested in running both 2 or 3 session delves or ongoing campaigns. Once a month would be excellent. Are you interested in discussing more?

unrulywench
May 3rd, 2020, 00:15
Hello HeynongMan , I am also wondering if you had room for a brand new player. I recently purchased the D&D books and have been reading them and I think I have enough of a grasp on the basics to atleast try. I also purchased the standard edition of FG with D&D5e books. If there are other resources you think I should have I will look into getting them but I was not sure if you are okay with a new player.

I am looking to play a cleric of life if that is relevant but I am happy to adapt or change if you think that is too advanced for a new player or does not fit your game. I am not sure how much I am supposed to do on my own or how much I am supposed to consult the DM for Character creation so I am hesitant to go too far.

rjanson37
May 3rd, 2020, 00:47
I'm looking for a group to play with as a player. I always seem to be the DM and would like to play. I'm new to fantasy grounds so bear with me a bit. Once a month would be perfect.

BMajed92
May 3rd, 2020, 09:49
Hello I am looking to join a game too if that is okay. I am from the UK, would that be an issue with timing? Just asking.

trotzkie
May 3rd, 2020, 15:10
Yes very interested.

rjanson37
May 3rd, 2020, 21:25
So what are you all thinking of playing. Is heynongman the DM? If so what campaign are we playing and what kind of character is everyone thinking