PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Players for Vampire the Masquerade 5e... Let's tell a Vampire Story!

chefchad
May 2nd, 2020, 02:02
FG License: Ultimate, Demo players welcome
Game System: VTM 5E

Time Zone: Pacific (GMT-8)
Day of week and time: Sunday Nights from 6-10
If new game, planned start date: Game will begin as soon as it has a suitable number of players.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, Sunday Nights, from 6-10
Term: Short to Long, depending on how things go with the initial chronicle
Text or Voice: Both
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: They system is typically RP heavy, but this will be discussed during session 0.
Number of Players in game & needed: 3-5 needed
Character starting level & equipment: This will be discussed during session 0
Character restrictions: As the only module for VTM that is out is the core book, we will start with that rule set for now. Will add more as needed.

Details of your scenario: The group will start off running in Portland, (unless we come up with something else during session 0). I will be following the lore from the 5e books, but the nature of the ruleset is very collaborative, so the chronicle will be very fluid with a larger over-arching story. I've been teaching myself Fantasy Grounds during the quarantine, and am pretty noobish, and have DMed a lot of D&D, but this will be by first time in VTM.

If you are interested in joining the campaign, please sign up on the calendar below and send me a Private Message, telling me about your experience (both FG and D&D) and what type of character you'd like to play.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=4722

Rathar
June 27th, 2020, 07:00
Hello! I suppose I missed the boat on this one, but in case you are running the campaign still and need another player please hit me up. . Your campaign sounds perfect for what I have been looking for. I have not played VtM since the 90s so I would need to update myself on the new rules but I am a very experienced roleplayer and would be excited to join your campaign. New to FG but I run a 5e D&D campaign with Ultimate and I have been teaching myself and my players. Thanks!

GrumblyOgre
September 14th, 2020, 06:57
I would love to join in this game if possible!