PDA

View Full Version : LFG (1) 5E 9pm - 2am PST Mon - Fri

Whitethorn
May 2nd, 2020, 00:05
FG License: Classic - Free Game
Time Zone: Pacific Canada
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday - Friday 9pm - 2 am PST. Looking for a weekly or bi-weekly game.
Term: Looking for Long term game.
Voice: Discord, Vent, Battle .net.

Game System Preferred: Looking for D&D 5E game. Any module would be awesome.
Game System Experience: Basic, 3, 3.5, 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have been playing in a game on Fantasy Grounds for the last 2+ years.

Character Type Preferred: Will work with any group to round out players. Currently playing a Human Cleric of the Grave in a 5E campaign on Saturdays. Have previously played a Half-Orc Ranger as well as a Dwarf Rogue.

About me: Military Vet. US Navy Submariner. Currently live in Canada. Have played in games with players as young as 12 and as old as 70. Willing to take over a character in an already started campaign if it would help the DM with current storylines. I have played both RP story heavy campaigns and a few Murder Hobo campaigns. Any questions please feel free to contact me.

elle_c
May 2nd, 2020, 02:49
This may or may not be helpful, but I'd love to jump into a PST group, too. I'm actually playing LMoP right now, with a pre-generated character, so I could make a character that would fit the needs of the group. It's my first time playing a campaign, so I'm still learning the rules of the game. I'd like to jump in if you find a group that needs another player.

Whitethorn
May 2nd, 2020, 05:06
This may or may not be helpful, but I'd love to jump into a PST group, too. I'm actually playing LMoP right now, with a pre-generated character, so I could make a character that would fit the needs of the group. It's my first time playing a campaign, so I'm still learning the rules of the game. I'd like to jump in if you find a group that needs another player.

If I find a group that is looking I will message you.