PDA

View Full Version : just bought savage worlds but i can't find anything to load into the game

Knight General
May 1st, 2020, 21:17
okay so i just bought the savage worlds book for fantasy grounds and none of things (like powers, items, or anything) are in my library. i was under the impression that when i bought the book it would load stuff into the lists so that i can use them without having to enter in the data myself, but it seems like i am having to do that anyway.

did i do something wrong?

Ikael
May 1st, 2020, 21:40
okay so i just bought the savage worlds book for fantasy grounds and none of things (like powers, items, or anything) are in my library. i was under the impression that when i bought the book it would load stuff into the lists so that i can use them without having to enter in the data myself, but it seems like i am having to do that anyway.

did i do something wrong?

All the content are in modules. You must activate modules to see them.

Knight General
May 1st, 2020, 22:02
the only modules i have are the calendar and the maps there doesn't appear to be any other modules than those how do i activate a modules then?

lozanoje
May 1st, 2020, 22:04
Update FG, be sure to be logged into your FG account and that it is linked to your steam account (in case you bought it on steam).

Trenloe
May 1st, 2020, 22:05
Did you buy Savage Worlds Deluxe (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=DGASW3) or Savage Worlds Adventure Edition (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PEGFGSWADE) ruleset?

You'll be able to use either ruleset (SavageWorlds or SWD) but only the library data for the one purchased. Check which version you bought and then run a campaign for that ruleset.

Knight General
May 1st, 2020, 22:22
i have adventure edition and a free license right now do i need to get anything else like an upgraded license?

Trenloe
May 1st, 2020, 22:51
You can’t see the majority of DLC you’ve purchased with the demo version. You need a minimum of a standard license to be able to download and use most purchased DLC.

Knight General
May 2nd, 2020, 00:21
okay thanks for the info i will have to buy it when i get paid next, but that was very hepful

Martin153
May 2nd, 2020, 12:59
You can sub instead of buying btw