PDA

View Full Version : Barbarians of Lemuria inquiry

kevdog45
May 1st, 2020, 19:45
I am thinking about making BOL my next ruleset purchase. I was also looking at Conan but it seems like there are a few things that need to be worked out with that system first. I understand that there is an error in BOL currently being investigated by Damned but I'm sure that will be fixed.

A link to the error thread I referenced...https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?57057-Barbarians-of-Lemuria-error-message

What I'm getting down to is whether or not this is as good a system as I have heard it is? Can anyone vouch for the system or how it is interpreted in Fantasy Grounds? Any opinions or feedback would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

damned
May 2nd, 2020, 03:06
There are 3 current issues reported with BoL - we have fied 1 and are working on the other 2 - ill update once they are pushed into the Live build.
I havent really played it so not sure. It is of the same flavour as Conan by all accounts.
Also however be aware that it is not a ruleset that has had much improvement done on it - only bug fixes - but I cant think of anything that is missing.