PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Savage Worlds - Alice - time heist / multiverse heist adventure

Glaciergreen
May 1st, 2020, 19:23
You come from different walks of life. You could be a scientist, a journalist, a vigilante or a soldier.
You where born a hero or a villain or none of it. You could be an average Jane or a being of unfathomable capabilities,
known to the world or walking in the shadows. But you all have one thing in common.

Everyone of you received a letter, inviting you to meet a certain Dr. Hargreaves at 10:00pm in the parking lot of the Brookhaven National Laboratory. The letter spoke of "an important matter of life and death", urging you to attend.
You all have your own reasons, but eventually you decided to go.
Shortly after your arrival, you see the huge industrial complex on the horizon that is the top secret research site of many urban legends. And you see a couple of other people, some bland, some very unique, arrive as well.

Dr. Hargreaves greets you all, then quickly starts to speak. He tells you that a couple of days ago some would-be assasins made an attempt on his life. Luckily, he was not only able to survive, but to overpower one of his assailants. He found a note with some coordinates on it. The coordinates of the Brookhaven National Laboratory. And a couple of names. Your names.

"Now ... i'm sure this is as disconcerting news to you as it was to me. My question is ... why are we all on this list?"

Ruleset: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition (SWADE)
Fantasy Grounds: Ultimate (only demo required to play)
Schedule: bi-weekly, wednesdays, UK/European timezone (around 19:00)
Party: 4 - 6 (1-2 more players needed)
Character Restrictions: Level 1
Roleplay/Combat: 80/20
Additional information: Session Zero for character creation / concept discussion planned.

Session Zero will be on the 6th of may 2020, starting between 18:00 and 19:00 GMT+1 / UTC+1
The general concept is a multiverse heist / time heist adventure, drop-in/drop-out friendly

Feel free to PM me with further question ;)

Glaciergreen
May 4th, 2020, 20:41
Updated the original post, room for 1 - 2 more players :)

Martin153
May 5th, 2020, 20:13
Still a couple of spaces left.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=4783