PDA

View Full Version : Could not connect to the host. check your network settings and verify the host addres

daemonos
April 30th, 2020, 17:42
GUYS PLEASE HELP ME. i got a problem. We cant set up the fg so the players can connect to GM server. Please can anyone help me?
we opened the port, we disabled firewall, we created rules, we set the network to puplic and local and gave permissions...
NOTHING works.
PLEASE help
message: could not connect to the host. check your network settings and verify the host address
We all have the same versions, We also payed for a monthly sub for ultimate version...

We dont know what to do....

daemonos
April 30th, 2020, 17:43
We run Classic FG

LordEntrails
April 30th, 2020, 18:47
Please post the answers to the 8 questions from this thread and let us know all the steps from that thread you have teken to resolve; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?47051-Fantasy-Grounds-Connections-Explained

daemonos
April 30th, 2020, 18:56
Please post the answers to the 8 questions from this thread and let us know all the steps from that thread you have teken to resolve; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?47051-Fantasy-Grounds-Connections-Explained

Because of we paid a monthly sub for classic ultimate edition and now we cant play. is it possible to swich this key to FGU so we can try that and see if its working?

tried everything and can't understand whats going wrong.

Bonkon
April 30th, 2020, 20:05
Because of we paid a monthly sub for classic ultimate edition and now we cant play. is it possible to swich this key to FGU so we can try that and see if its working?

Good Day Daemonos :)
Contact Support, Smiteworks has a 30 day money back guarantee then FGU sub instead. :)

daemonos
April 30th, 2020, 20:18
thank you

damned
May 1st, 2020, 08:25

When you say you tried everything....

Have you followed that post that Lord Entrails linked you to?