PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game [3.5] (GMT-5) Mon,Wed,Fri evenings

CochiseGus
March 12th, 2007, 00:45
Hello I just bought fantasy grounds and I'm looking for a game to play. I'm 15 years old and I've been playing for 2 years and half, Dming most of that time.

The times I can play are Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 6h30pm to 10h00pm gmt-5 (the earlier I can go is 4h30, and the latest is 11h00).

I dont have a very long experience as a player. My brother ran a game with me as the only player and I played a one shot adventure on an IRC server.

As a Dm, Im currently running 2 games, and ran 4 others in the past.
The two I'm running right now are going very well, the first one involves a 15lvl ranger/cleric and a 15lvl monk.
The second one a 5lvl rogue, 5lvl cleric and a 5lvl ranger/wizard.
One I ran in the past was a single night game which was very fun.
My first game was a total disaster, involved 8 12 to 13 years old player all unfamiliar with the rules, and i didnt know the rules very well either.
The two other games went Ok, one has been stopped because of the players having two much wealth and I just didn't play the other one since a year.
As a player, Im interested in playing a halfling cleric or paladin. The only classes I really don't want to play are fighter barbarian and sorcerer.
Im looking for a game focused more on the story than the combat. If combats makes the story advances, I like it. The less useless combat, the more i like it, generally.

Also, my english isnt perfect, but im trying to improve it.
Thanks for reading,

Cochise