PDA

View Full Version : LFG on East Coast

marilyndafoe
April 29th, 2020, 09:41
Hello I'm new to FG but I've came here in search of a regular group to play with I've been playing for almost 3 years now I like to play quirky creative character that sometimes goes against the grain how some people play but I'm up for play whatever is needed if interested in adding me to your group just message me on discord Marilyn_Dafoe#7214

italk2geese
April 29th, 2020, 11:18
Also same with the East Coast.

marilyndafoe
April 29th, 2020, 11:47
Also same with the East Coast.

Are you run a game or part of a game that needs extra player

italk2geese
April 29th, 2020, 20:00
Just a solo looking for a game

Sins Galore
May 1st, 2020, 23:37
Hello, I am new to FG and l am looking for a consistent group to play on the weekends. Time of day doesn't really matter, though i would prefer the evening. I communicated with someone on my post, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?57117-Looking-for-Group, who would be interested in DMing but need more players. If you're intersted please DM me or make a post above! Good Luck and happy adventuring!

Mortar
May 1st, 2020, 23:51
What game system is everybody looking to play?

Sins Galore
May 1st, 2020, 23:58
I was hoping to play d&d 5e, but am willing to learn new games if someone is willing to teach. Just want to form a group to start gaming with.

DrBob1021
May 2nd, 2020, 00:34
Looking for a game to join also.

Mortar
May 3rd, 2020, 01:05
I am not available tomorrow, but I am available on Sunday the 10th. A start time of somewhere around 4-6 pm Eastern would be best for me.

Here is the caveat...I have only played two one shots in 5e, I am willing to try and GM but it would likely be a gong show for you guys ;)

If you are interested, I'd willing to run a Castles and Crusades campaign for the lot of you :D I have an ultimate license and all the books you'll need.

If its something you are interested in let me know here in this thread, via pm or on Discord (PerryChalmers#3995).

To pique your interest Troll Lord Games is giving away PDF copies of the latest printing of the PHB: https://www.trolllord.com/tlgstore/#!/Castles-&-Crusades-Players-Handbook-7th-Printing-Digital-Standard-Cover/p/89198194/category=11639170

Either way, I hope you find the gaming you are looking for!

RayGravin
May 3rd, 2020, 13:54
Also looking for a group on the East coast.

Mortar
May 4th, 2020, 01:32
I am not available tomorrow, but I am available on Sunday the 10th. A start time of somewhere around 4-6 pm Eastern would be best for me.

Here is the caveat...I have only played two one shots in 5e, I am willing to try and GM but it would likely be a gong show for you guys ;)

If you are interested, I'd willing to run a Castles and Crusades campaign for the lot of you :D I have an ultimate license and all the books you'll need.

If its something you are interested in let me know here in this thread, via pm or on Discord (PerryChalmers#3995).

To pique your interest Troll Lord Games is giving away PDF copies of the latest printing of the PHB: https://www.trolllord.com/tlgstore/#!/Castles-&-Crusades-Players-Handbook-7th-Printing-Digital-Standard-Cover/p/89198194/category=11639170

Either way, I hope you find the gaming you are looking for!

This offer is still open if you are okay trying out a new system, but one that has the same roots. I am more than happy to teach newcomers to FG and Castles & Crusades.!

Mortar
May 4th, 2020, 01:46
Game time will be 4-8 Eastern, Discord for voice.