PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5E DM Ready For Players

T1Katana556
April 29th, 2020, 05:02
Fantasy Grounds Ultimate Edition .... Discord.... DM Ready for Players....
Already purchased D&D 5E Bundle DMG< PH>MM>MTOF>XGTE> and also AGTSC>ABM>DP....
Available 6 days a week , 12:00 noon to 1:00 am E.S.T. so sessions will be based on player needs...(your welcome)
4 to 6 Players (Regularly available/Full time) Wanted...Single session or sporadic players also welcome as well...(sorta)
hit me up here @T1Katana556 regular players ie. more than 4 weeks playing 2-3 times a week will receive....(you'll see)
And finally x2 to x10 exp. Bonus for immersive roll playing and creativity....

thanks , Katana

italk2geese
April 29th, 2020, 05:04
Interested

Kakihara
April 29th, 2020, 05:07
Definitely interested

batt4513
April 29th, 2020, 06:06
is this for Unity? I am interested. never used this before. are you willing to let me learn?

FreezingStorm
April 29th, 2020, 06:24
Hollo new to FG but I have two years of D&D experience and I am itching to play

Meinulfr
April 29th, 2020, 06:34
I'd be interested. I have experience as a DM and a player in FGC, I just need to know what times and days. Also do you intend to do modules or is this homebrew universe?

Crazy Aido
April 29th, 2020, 07:51
Tell us a little more about what kinda campaign you want to run, but colour me interested for the moment.

EmptyOwl
April 29th, 2020, 13:08
Hi, I would be interested in joining

T1Katana556
April 29th, 2020, 14:22
time and days you can be available?
character class you prefer?

nannywanny
April 29th, 2020, 17:53
Hiya! Definitely interested...

Warden307
April 29th, 2020, 18:36
I new to FG, but been playing 5e for a while now.

Available most days at 8pm est

I like, in no particular order; Rogue, Paladin, warlock, cleric, fighter. I tend to fill in any gaps I perceive in the party though.

I thoroughly enjoy roleplay and get very into character. I also try to help the dm with smaller things if able so they can focus on more important questions and whatnot. Hope to here from you!

Qaos
April 29th, 2020, 21:57
Interested.

New to FG (C/U) and trying to learn as I have a home game that I am looking to convert to FG (with lockdown in place).
West Coast (Time available: M-F 3pm-10pm)
Played D&D for multiple Decades.

Let me know if, when, and where I can join. (including discord chats and such).

Glapion Collective
April 29th, 2020, 22:53
We in the SF bay area just got the news our lockdown is extended to the end of May, so yeah, looking for some gaming. I'm PST but rarely awake before noon and regularly awake well past 2am. I have a Sunday gig but every other day is open. I've been playing D&D since 1978 but a rank amateur with FG. I prefer the more organic of home brew sandbox but understand what a royal pain that is to create. I'm good with whatever creative environment you want to run; overland, dungeon, city, etc. I have Discord and the middle license for FG (not free, not ultimate). I prefer Wizards but can RP the other types as well (fighter, cleric, rogue, bard).

Thankyou for your consideration

XxMaddogxX
April 29th, 2020, 23:49
I'm interested if your still looking for people. I enjoy playing wizard, bard, fighter, barbarian, monk. or rouge. I have years of experience in 5e and other systems but none on fantasy grounds although I understand the basic mechanics of the platform. I'm available most days late afternoon to evening est just not looking for late night games that go into the next day let me know if you have any questions.

a bird
April 30th, 2020, 01:21
I'd be interested in a Sunday game. I'm in NC also. I'm open to whatever class isn't taken already.

JFish1001
April 30th, 2020, 03:25
Very interested - Experienced and dedicated role player looking for a consistent campaign with consistent players. Willing to create an elaborate backstory character from scratch or play one made to fit the campaign. Feel free to shoot me a message!

insanityjr
May 1st, 2020, 01:29
I am interested. I live in orange county. Time and day is negotiable.

RayGravin
May 1st, 2020, 13:36
I'm down! I'm working on a Tabaxi Monk character but I would be down to play whatever.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?57237-quot-Monster-Hunter-For-Hire!-quot

Neenz
May 1st, 2020, 13:37
interested

Neenz
May 1st, 2020, 13:54
interested

Arkanath
May 1st, 2020, 15:38
Interested, PM sent.

Loadstone
May 2nd, 2020, 13:00
Loadstone here,

Interested as well. I'm on PST, available 9pm till 1am, Mon through Fri
Can and willing to play anything the party needs, though I wanna give a Sorlock a run.
I'm very experienced in D&D (20+ years), and very new to FG. I really want to try it, and only have the demo version.
If you are willing to show this old dog, some new ropes, please consider me.

Suddenflame
May 3rd, 2020, 04:27
@T1Katana556
Interested

I am on MST available any time after 6:00PM (MST) Sun-Saturday (preference for weekdays as Fiancee likes to do things on weekends occasionally)
I DM for my friends (occasionally not set dates on that one) so I am very familiar with the rules and own all books on DND beyond.
Willing to play any character class that the party will need.
Usually play towards more of the lawful side of things so I tend to balance out all the chaotic characters a party might have.

Magnus Kane
May 8th, 2020, 08:48
Definitely what in, I can do anything but Tuesday and Saturday, and id love to be a sorcerer

trilioth
May 10th, 2020, 16:25
My friend and I are new to playgrounds and interested in regular Sunday games. Edit: We are in the central time zone. Edit 2: We found a game.

BurnRN717
May 11th, 2020, 00:42
Interested

Zionmatrix
May 11th, 2020, 04:14
always looking for games

shadow2216
May 11th, 2020, 04:57
I'm definitely interested :D

METALLIC BABY
May 14th, 2020, 04:01
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Central
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day and anytime probably through at least July with Covid-19 and stuff, except for 4:30PM-9PM on Wednesdays and Sundays because I'm doing other campaigns during that time.
Will the game be recorded or streamed?: No

Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: Been involved in a couple 5e campaigns just amongst high school friends
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Average, I know the basics but I've never played with someone that knows the ins and outs super well so I don't really know where I stand in comparison to others

Character Type Preferred: I'll play almost anything.

About me: I am 23 and pretty bored during this Covid 19 lockdown stuff. I'm just looking for ways to pass the time.

METALLIC BABY
May 14th, 2020, 05:17
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Central
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day and anytime probably through at least July with Covid-19 and stuff, except for 4:30PM-9PM on Wednesdays and Sundays because I'm doing other campaigns during that time.
Will the game be recorded or streamed?: No

Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: Been involved in a couple 5e campaigns just amongst high school friends
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Average, I know the basics but I've never played with someone that knows the ins and outs super well so I don't really know where I stand in comparison to others

Character Type Preferred: I'll play almost anything.

About me: I am 23 and pretty bored during this Covid 19 lockdown stuff. I'm just looking for ways to pass the time and I really enjoy dnd.

z3phy3r
May 14th, 2020, 21:36
Hi @T1Katana556,

I'm interested in the game and can play at the times mentioned! :)

IcanFixxIT
May 15th, 2020, 21:31
I would like to join. Very new to VTTRPG (but not to RPGs). Very Tech savvy so I learn FAST!

GamerWil
May 19th, 2020, 07:50
Definitely keen.. Used to DM for D&D3.5 20 years ago!! So quite new to 5e, have played a game on roll20 but want to try FGC or FGU

aliselvi
May 19th, 2020, 15:49
i would be interested.

Mgrod
May 19th, 2020, 21:28
Would be interested

secretprez
May 20th, 2020, 23:20
hail!
1st edition veteran,5E dm ,new to FG.
Looking to play .
East coast.

XaviasUS
May 26th, 2020, 16:25
Hi, super new to FG, looking for RPG fix!!

Mature - human male lvl 40+ :) - AD&D, DD3.5, played >20years ago. Recently a tiny amount of 5e.

I would like to play and would strive to learn how to use FG.

Interested in playing a cleric, druid or paladin class as primary interest. Second would be sorcerer, mage. Open to ideas on alternatives if required.

I am EST and can play most evenings after 6pm, weekends I can play from 3pm way into the early hours so long as we are all having a good time. Sunday maybe my cut off is 1-2am just so I can get enough beauty sleep.

If you think I could fit into a group you have planned I would love to participate in a lengthy campaign taking characters from zero to hero! Looking to have fun and maybe make some new friends on the journey.

Good luck with your recruitment.

/rolls dice :cool: