PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Start a Curse of Strahd game for kids

Lofar
April 29th, 2020, 04:54
Hello,

I have a son that is 11 and he is a huge D&D player. I used to DM a kids game every Saturday at our local store, but that was in the before time, in the long ago (before the shutdowns). So, I reached out to one of the regulars we play with and he is looking to play too, so I said I would run a game for them. I am looking for 1 to 3 players (we already have a few players), this is a kids game so the age range is between 8-15 at the highest. Keep in mind that this is a game for kids, so no cussing will be allowed and adult themes (outside what is in the module) will not be allowed. I will boot players that break the kid safe rules (I will warn most behavior, there are some hard "NOs" and I will address those with players before game play so nothing will be a surprise).

But, it also means that the other players will be younger and those player tend to need a little more help and reminder on the rules of play, which is why there is a upper and lower age limit (I may start an adult game once the school year is wrapped up next week). If you would like to play, or are a parent that wishes to introduce your child to D&D, please reach out. I have all the rule books and addon's for character development will be available for use for the players. This will be a free to play, you can use a demo account to play (I have the highest account so we are covered). So, if you are a kid or have kids that wish to play reach out to me and lets talk about getting started!

Thank you for your time,

DM Ryan