PDA

View Full Version : HotDQ Maps Won't Zoom

Loko
April 29th, 2020, 01:01
Hello,

I updated FGC today and decided to prep a little for my HotDQ session on Thursday. When I tried to zoom in on the Ground Level Map for Castle Naerytar, the only thing that would zoom in an out was the grid.
The map was in locked mode, so I unlocked it, and it did the same thing. I just ran a session with this map last Thursday and had no problems. Was there something in the update that could have caused this?
As it is, the map, game and my session will be unplayable without a fix.

Thanks,
Loko

LordEntrails
April 29th, 2020, 01:24
FGC or FGU? Which version? What extensions are you running? Does this repeat in a new campaign?

Loko
April 29th, 2020, 01:59
The version is FGC. I am running the same extensions I was running last Thursday. The only exception is today, I am running a theme I made with GM Wintermute's toolkit. I already know the drill, so I re-ran FGC without the theme extension, and it still did the same thing. I checked 3 maps in the HotDQ campaign, and they are experiencing the same problem.

Besides the map issues... there are some errors now appearing. I have made screenshots.

34544 As FGC loaded with out the theme.
34545 After I loaded the Castle Naerytar Ground level map
34546 After I closed the above map

damned
April 29th, 2020, 02:16
You will need to unload ALL extensions and retest - or test in a new camapign without extensions. There are a lot of errors there from extensions.

Loko
April 29th, 2020, 02:23
Ok, will do. I will update you.

Thanks,
Loko

Loko
April 29th, 2020, 03:09
damned,

You were right, it was a rogue extension. Somehow, I inadvertently turned on the Combat Enhancer for 5E Classic. Lesson learned. All extension that I don't use or were giving me problems, have been deleted.

Thank you for your help.

Loko