PDA

View Full Version : 5E - More Monster Filters

kentmccullough
April 28th, 2020, 22:29
This Extension adds more ways to filter the NPC list for 5E.

Version 1.3: (First public version)

Adds in Filters to the NPC list

Condition Immunities
Damage Immunities
Damage Resistances
Movement Type
Size
Special Vision

Adds in an additional grouped list.

By Size

Three of Swords
April 29th, 2020, 00:11
This is very cool! I don't have time right now to check it out, but will do so this weekend!

LordEntrails
April 29th, 2020, 19:03
Have you checked the Field Filters for All Libraries extension? I haven't used it, but I think it might do what you are looking to achieve but on a wider scale, though maybe not :)

ScriedRaven
April 30th, 2020, 05:15
I don't remember off the top of my head, but this extension and field filters search for different options. I think field filters has options for stats, whereas this one focuses on resistances/weaknesses.

Lou Ciphor
May 9th, 2020, 03:47
I keep getting this on a test table with no themes or other extensions loaded. I did create a new campaign to be sure it wasn't something from previous tests. Only modules loaded are PHB, DMG, and MM. Happens on FGC and FGU.
There's a LOT more... appears to have overflowed the buffer in the console, so I'm only able to capture 13,066 lines of it. FG locks up and this scrolls for about 3 minutes before a blank NPC window opens.

Ok....so, the forums won't let me attach the log because the file size is too large.... Here's a snippet:

Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Dmg. Immunity) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Dmg. Immunity) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Dmg. Resistance) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Dmg. Resistance) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Dmg. Resistance) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Dmg. Resistance) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_HD) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_HD) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_HD) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_HD) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_HP) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_HP) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_HP) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_HP) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Reaction Name) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Reaction Name) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Reaction Name) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Saving Throws) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Saving Throws) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Saving Throws) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Saving Throws) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Senses) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Senses) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Senses) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Senses) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Size) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Size) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Size) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Size) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Skills) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Skills) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Skills) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Skills) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Special Vision) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Special Vision) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Special Vision) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Special Vision) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Speed) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Speed) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Speed) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Speed) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Spell Desc.) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Spell Desc.) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Spell Desc.) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Spell Desc.) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Spell Name) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Spell Name) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Spell Name) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Spell Name) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Trait Desc.) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Trait Desc.) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Trait Desc.) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Trait Desc.) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Trait Name) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Trait Name) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Trait Name) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Trait Name) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Type) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Type) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Type) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Type) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Vulnerabilities) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_Vulnerabilities) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Vulnerabilities) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(filter_custom_value_Vulnerabilities) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (masterindex_npc)

kentmccullough
May 9th, 2020, 03:52
Very strange.... are you in 5E or CoreRPG? I assume 5E since I think that’s the only rule set this loads in.... I will take a look, but I’m not sure why this would be happening....

Lou Ciphor
May 9th, 2020, 04:16
Yes, 5E. I meant to put that in the post, and forgot.