PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a separate Conan ruleset sub-forum, please?

Magnimost
April 28th, 2020, 21:51
See subject.

It's great marketing for FG and Conan, and would make it so much easier to follow the ruleset, and ask for advice.

While I have your attention, Conan is not listed in the store's main page. It's also unclear how you can search for anything when going to the store page - I think the only way is to first go to a ruleset, and then search for a product. Counter-intuitive at best. So there is currently zero possibility for anyone to stumble into Conan, and even those looking for it would have to know to click on another ruleset, and then search on that page.

LordEntrails
April 28th, 2020, 22:13
I suspect their is no forum yet for Conan either because people are too busy or their just aren't enough users and posts to warrant it. But, I don't know what the consideration for sub-forums are. Never hurts to ask.

As for searching the store...
You do know their is a search box right after the bundles and hot items right? It's that box in the middle that starts off with "Search" and if you type 'conan' in there and hit enter the first rulseet is the Conan ruleset right? Not sure it warrants a category of its own yet, given their is only 1 item so far. Again, not sure what the criteria is for new categories, but I know Doug does the store website and he's pretty busy at the moment :)

Magnimost
April 28th, 2020, 23:22
But, I don't know what the consideration for sub-forums are. Never hurts to ask.

That's what I'm doing, or is there an official protocol to follow?

As for searching the store...
You do know their is a search box right after the bundles and hot items right? It's that box in the middle that starts off with "Search" and if you type 'conan' in there and hit enter the first rulseet is the Conan ruleset right? Not sure it warrants a category of its own yet, given their is only 1 item so far. Again, not sure what the criteria is for new categories, but I know Doug does the store website and he's pretty busy at the moment :)

Yes, but you have to scroll to get to it, and there's no search box on FG main page.

Having a clear and attractive store page is one of the main features of generating revenue...

LordEntrails
April 28th, 2020, 23:46
That's what I'm doing, or is there an official protocol to follow?
Note that I know of :)

Yes, but you have to scroll to get to it, and there's no search box on FG main page.

Having a clear and attractive store page is one of the main features of generating revenue...
The header of best sellers and bundles are one philosophies for an attractive store page :) I do think the search should in the top right corner though, that's just where everyone seems to expect it.