PDA

View Full Version : LFPs {DnD5E - Paid} Tuesdays 6pm pacific - Curse of Strahd / Descent into Avernus

Cyrian
April 28th, 2020, 18:53
Hello!

I'm putting together another game, have half the group filled out, and looking to fill a few more spots! The games will be on Tuesdays starting at 6:00pm pacific and will be $5/hour, generally running for 3 hours per session. We will either be playing Curse of Strahd or Baldur's Gate: Descent Into Avernus, either of which will have a good mix of combat and roleplay.

Players in my games can either be experienced or new (to Fantasy Grounds, D&D, or both), as long as you are here to have fun and stay engaged. I actually really enjoy introducing new players to D&D and am happy to work with people one-on-one if needed. I am interested in a group that is going to work together and move the story along in a cooperative way. I am not interested in anyone playing in such a manner than anyone else in the game doesn't have fun as a result, or those looking to disrupt the game/story. I have all of the supplements such as the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Volo's Guide to Monsters, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, and Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes to help with your character development.

We will be using Discord for voice chat and Syrinscape for those that want any additional sound effects/music. I will also maintain an ongoing, online story/blog of the adventure!

If you are interested, reply here or send me a DM with any questions.

GrumpyOldMan
April 28th, 2020, 19:12
Hi, count me in. Based in Washington state. Been on FG for 3 years, been playing D&D for over 30 years. My weekly game just dissolved, so looking for a new regular game. Thank you. Discord: BentPawn#4793

park250
April 29th, 2020, 01:09
Looking forward to it! Always a patient and fun DM. Will be fun!

Uvatha
April 30th, 2020, 04:13
Hi, I would be very interested in this game. I am brand new to FG and I am just getting back into D&D after about 20 years. Would there be a session 0, to help with character creation, FG basics etc., could that be done 1 on 1, I would hate to waste others peoples time and would want to be prepared for the group.

Cyrian
April 30th, 2020, 05:05
Hi Uvatha,

I would be happy to work with you 1 on 1 before we start the campaign to both build your character and go over how Fantasy Grounds works! It's great to hear you're getting back into D&D. I'm running this on Fantasy Grounds Classic, not Unity - I just want to make sure you have the right software for this particular game. I'll send you a private message where we can continue to discuss more details.

Cyrian
April 30th, 2020, 16:17
Update: There is currently one final spot available for this group!

skarpy
May 1st, 2020, 20:17
Hello Cyrian,

I would love to play. I am a veteran 5e player, however, I am new to Fantasy Grounds. I play on roll20. How are payments collected? Paypal?

Best,
Skarpy

Cyrian
May 1st, 2020, 20:42
Thank you skarpy! I just replied to your PM.

With that, this group is full. Thanks everyone. Happy gaming!

coldhefer
May 20th, 2020, 00:37
If you're looking for another player in the future, let me know! :D

Ralph Von Puke
May 25th, 2020, 00:12
If you start a 3rd group or get a space on one of your 2 other groups let know.

Cyrian
May 25th, 2020, 00:59
Hey coldhefer and Ralph Von Puke - thanks for your interest! I will let you know if I end up getting another campaign going.